sharetrader
Page 9 of 566 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Where's my 20% Duncan?
    Or did you just sell out?[:X]

Advanced Member

quote:Originally posted by kittydashwood

Where's my 20% Duncan?
    Or did you just sell out?[:X]
    KITTY, It all depends where you are coming from. Is it a trading account or is it an investment account?.
    My investment account started with reid farmers then PGG then PGW.
    It is so far in front it dousnt matter as long as the company remains solvent on a confirmed slow uptrend.
    My trading account had me in and out of WRI, which was a really good trading share. What really counts is not a short downtrend which is very normal for this company giving good buying opportunities followed by sharp uptrends.
    Long term very safe company to hold for long extended periods riding the rises and falls. Trading share under $2-00 is a must buy over $2-60 is a must sell.
    The fundamentals are increasing profit margines with the farming outlook on the rise. The dropping dollar, china coming in to the market place, its all sunny for the future. The increased oil prices hurt the competition more than the NZ farmer so that is a positive.
    My Trading and investing accounts are both loaded up looking for $2-60 within 12 months. MACDUNK

WELL.. PGW... $1.88... [8D]

...and looking very cheap!

On watchlist for now.

The last time I mentioned double top(not this thread) I got told off.

We wouldn't do that to you Foodee, you stay on the nice threads!

Where's my 20% Duncan?
    Or did you just sell out?
    Might have to wait a while! Amalgamation synergies & affects of lower dollar not showing though yet. Am back in on this one & will patiently hold until I judge it overvalued & time to sell.

Still holding and still waiting for a sub 1.85 price to increase my holding.
    Interesting to see PGW on a certain US hedge fund's list of investment targets.
    Now how low will fatty let this go? He'll be in boots and all below 1.75 buying up Duncan's failed "investment".

Advanced Member

Still holding and still waiting for a sub 1.85 price to increase my holding.
    Interesting to see PGW on a certain US hedge fund's list of investment targets.
    Now how low will fatty let this go? He'll be in boots and all below 1.75 buying up Duncan's failed "investment".
    KITTY, TUT, TUT, Tall poppy syndrome have we?. Macdunk bought WRI at 86c and sold out at $1-27 which was my very first trade. I have made similar trades all the way up in my trading portfolio.
    In my investment portfolio i bought PGG at i think $1-84 as you did remember those extra shares we got brings the price down about another 23c. All the dividends etc makes it still a good investment holding long term. I loaded up kitty at about $2-00 so save your scorn for another day this company will trend up. macdunk

I looked at the chart again and see a distinct possible at we could see a fibonacci retrenchment from the resistance at 2.10.
    33% of 2.10 =.70
    15% of 2.10 =.35
    So I my low entry target is ---- 1.40
    First stop on the way there should be ---- 1.75

http://www.kittydashwood.com - advice from a small black and white house cat, who favours a gap up on a red doji.