sharetrader
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Mc Millan Shakespeare.. (MMS)

Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS)

Bit of a sleeper at present...

Excellent Figures....Profit Margins, Eps Growth, ROE growth, Adjsusted Profit Growth, Lowish PE/PEG, Masssive Increases in Sales Revenues....,

Vaguest of rummours they could be a target for Talent 2 to swallow, as they are into Salary Packaging, and the largely Insto Share Holder base is getting a little restless with relative lack of liquidity ?????

Personally, I rate MMS very highly....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Hi guys,

Thought I better start to fill in the gaps and start to explain why I like some of these securities:

Firstly will start with what Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS) seems to be all about :

McMillan Shakespeare Limited (MMS) listed on the ASX in March 2004. The company was established to aquire MSA, a business solutions provider in the salary packaging administartion industry. MSA also offers vehicle fleet management and consulting services

Salary Packaging Administration:

Provision of salary packaging administration services, including remuneration policy design, salary packaging benefit administration and processing, motor vehicle lease management, taxation recording and related services

Fleet Solutions.

Provision of motor vehicle fleet management and consulting services including procurement of motor vehicles, finance and insurance and fuel card and service maintenance programs.

>> Yeah righto Robbo, .... but so I hear you all say: " C'mon Robbo, what about the numbers, just give us the current Bottom Line will ya mate....?"

You asked for it: so ... Here it is then....

EPS growth from previous year moved up massive 620% to 7.55 cps.

Return on Capital (ROE) moved from: 5 % to: 32.5%

Dividentd Yield is 2.4 cps.

PE is industry average at 19

PEG is low at .19

Adjusted EBITA Profit moved UP from: $987, 200 to: $7, 915,000

Share Price has gained relatively modest 28% plus in last 12 months....

Market Cap is currently approx: $127 million.

Share Price is now around $1.25

More soon....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

MMS Mc Millan Shakespeare

Hearing good things regarding MMS's Pipeline and corporate postive activity, and consequently am quietly and steadilly "loading up" on MMS shares as we speak ......

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Hi Guys,

Seems that MMS 'may' - be ready to be about to trend up ....

Mc Millan was up 3.1% on sig increased Volume today.....[]

Refer to my above posts on this Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS) thread, if interested in MMS .

>>> Personally do rate Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS) Very highly.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

It means no clients of ASB have bought shares in that company before and they haven't loaded the code into their system. This has happened 3 or 4 times to me. The only solution is to phone them and ask them to load it.

Hi absoluteadvance,

Been flying around, at some AGMs interstate, in Melbourne.... AND doing some Site Visits and Interviews with various organizations, Co's and Directors etc .....

Re: Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS) absoluteadvance, I will probably re-iterate my very First Opening Post on this MMS thread on 28/10/05 -- which interestingly was almost 1 month to the day ago!:This post is really still ... IMO... highly relevant.... but I also now absolutadvance -- added some other tit-bits ......

"Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS)

MMS is a Bit of a sleeper at present...

Excellent Figures.... Profit Margins, EPS Growth, ROE growth, Adjusted Profit Growth, Lowish PE/PEG, Masssive Increases in Sales Revenues....,

- Vaguest of rummours they could be a target for Talent 2 to swallow, as they are into Salary Packaging, and the largely Insto
    Share Holder base is getting a little restless with relative lack of liquidity ?????

Personally, I rate MMS very highly...."

So absoluteadvance .... what I was actually gently trying to suggest, is that folk here at Share Trader.com (ASX Division) -- might then have wanted to potentially consider; to start squirilleing away MMS share scrip. Certainly that was what...... : "yours truly's ..... course of activity and action was.... at and before that point (28/10/05) " ...... -- re MMS .....[]

My sources re some: T/Over activity for MMS .. as well as ...( more importantly IMO -- )-- ... The Fundamentals on the intrinsic Balance Sheet ..... are still favouring this outcome -- say: 7/10 -- ??

- Possible small Problemo for MMS absoluteadvance .... however with MMS -- at the moment absoluteadvance, IMO - as you can see, is Lack of Current available Liquidity .... on the Tight Share register.

- This may be partially solved in the short-medium term future--?? - from what I can mainly # ascertain.-- ?? --

Robbo's Motto: “ Buy quality when ...... everyone else is selling , and ..... hold until everyone else is buying.
    This is more, than just a catchy slogan. It is the very essence of successful Investment….”

** One final point. IMO. there is another Listed Co. starting with the letter "G" -- that I have also begun a thread on, and which the Real Value and Growth Clues... IMO.... are stated in the Announcement I posted from that Co.

- Depth on this Stock is Good -- ( but not, IMO-- for long) -- before real bargain price remains .....

This Co. alluded to above, has real growth in share price Prospects... and might even be another Biggie Anouncement in Pipeline --?? -- in my assesement, real Legs in this co. in up to doubling its share price -- actually 135% increase is my guess, in next 4-5 months with Plenty of Safety ..... again only IMO ....
    J. Paul Getty’

Disclaimer:
    Views expressed above, cannot be read as warranted, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. Comments expressed here; are on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Views are only the author’s personal, subjective whimsical thoughts, sometimes experiences, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as other interpretations and review on the share under consideration. In that light, for any investment decision, always do your own research, seek independent financial advice and independent counsel you can trust at all times. Therefore, please take these opinions and sentiments only in this context.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Mc Millan (MMS)

...........after MMS has been asleep-- [|)][|)] for a few months.

MMS looks like it is a stirring up now....

Bigger Volume today of approx 600, 000K and up 8.7%...

Kind Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Mc Millan Shkespeare (MMS)

The (MMS) Shakespearean Share drama and play... is not just a comedy of errors after all, ....but is turning out to be....ornot to be....

Alls Well That Ends Well.....

....and quite a nice Midsummer Nights Crownie Dreammmmmm.....
    [:I][:o)][:I]

MMS-- Moving along nicely,and I feel that this week could be the one where we see the MMS earnings Reports, so ought to be interesting.....

Kind Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Mc millan Shakespeare (MMS)

Hi All Sharetrader theatre buffs,"culture vultures" -- and Shakespeare fans,

Mc Millan Shakespeare (MMS)...

Bubbling along nicely again today...

MMS is up 3.5% today.

Kindest Regards,

robbo
    Robbo

Mc Millan shakespeare (MMS)

Another All Time high today.... for Shakespeare (MMS) []

Real nice Shakespearean narrative on this one...

Up about 43 + % []since start of the year on excellent financials and thier recent Calendar Year (DEC 2005) interim was really excellent imo.

Do Hope you all had some,

Regards,

robbo

Robbo