Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
I realize that Vector have been absolutely useless and incompetent in leading this company, but that they are such bast*rds I would not have thought: destroying many million dollars of shareholder funds (even if it was just accumulated tax losses which would have come handy in the future) just because a much more competent board is embarrassing them by demonstrating their previous incompetence - this is economic vandalism.

Anyway - glad I went out of this company when I did (though sort of missing the peak by a year).
Thanks for your sentiment there BP. You are spot on about Vector. I am not going to theorise about the individual behind this but its not a hard guess. It really is a case of sour grapes. Just because a new board/management can exponentially better than they could, they could have been along for the ride, but no, lets just dump at 10 cents and leave it at that.
Anyway, happy to be on board, main entry is at the 5.5 cent mark and have been accumulating where possible since then. Looks like another dividend may be forthcoming if I am reading the annual correctly. (last year they announced it at the AGM)