sharetrader
Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1268
    Advanced Member

I'm getting blown away..

Default Renewed enthusiasm

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I'm getting blown away..
    Big wind turbines... even greater when the near future arrives and reliable battery storage increases at a cost effective price.

Or pump water up mountains and release it when you need it via a dam/water way

I believe we could put a spin on the old saying a " rising tide raises all boats ..."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    My spreadsheet gives a fair SP of 22c, so still a bit to go yet. This is my 4th largest holding now and only needs another 0.1c rise to be my 3rd largest.
    When the SP was 14c, I calculated that our capitalisation per MW produced was half of what our neighbours were spending on their new windfarm/estimated MW production, so I wont be surprised to see our SP get to 28c, and still produce 5% div on that price.

Its not the size of our wands that counts, its the magic within.

We dont have to be the biggest, just the best, and I believe we are!

Benchmark, closed today 20c,intraday high 20.5c, $457K turnover.
    Last edited by Getty; 07-01-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Advanced Member

I added to my modest holding a few weeks back was driving past the farm on way back from Palmerston North and looked to the new farm being built next door and thought these are too cheap!

Advanced Member

You sparked up like a volt from the blue, and said watt, I need to charge some up..
    All power to you.
    Last edited by Getty; 07-01-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Advanced Member

Am a long term holder, but market has gone mad, Energy bubble in progress

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Attachment 12183

I decided to Google Energy Bubble

Now my largest holding and above my average price for the past couple of days. Been a long time coming, but I'm not complaining!

I'm loving the current NWF ride, but for the life of me does anyone know what became of this boardroom release? I made a note of the shares that were on issue at the time, and that figure hasn't changed since. Two emails to them asking about it have resulted in no replies: 24 July 2019NZX AnnouncementFor immediate releaseNZ WINDFARMS LIMITED (NWF) TO UNDERTAKE ON-MARKET SHARE BUY BACKNWF advises that it intends to undertake an on-market share buy-back programme to purchase up to5% (14,403,179 shares) of its total ordinary shares on issue.Under the share buy-back programme NWF will acquire shares on the NZX Main Board. Shares maybe acquired from 25 July 2019 until 30 June 2020 and all shares acquired will be cancelled.Chairman John Southworth said that the Board considers that returning capital to shareholders is aprudent allocation of capital and a reflection of an improved financial position. Furthermore, the Boardconsiders that buying the Company’s shares at current prices is an efficient use of surplus capacity andwill be value-enhancing for shareholders.The key principles under which the buyback will be executed are summarised below:• Shares purchased will be cancelled on acquisition, and the number of shares on issue reducedaccordingly.• NWF will only buy shares through NZX’s order-matching market during normal trading hours(i.e. there will be no off-market transactions).• NWF will keep shareholders fully informed of material information and monitor compliance withits various information disclosure requirements throughout the buyback period.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Find me another listed Bubble on NZX paying such a handsome Div Yield ..

I dont believe there is one, unless ALF mysteriously find Oil or Gold on one of their Managed Dairy lots
    or under one of the Saleyards they own to stem the southerly SP drift..

Now with NWF the prevailing wind & a strong breeze on the other hand can pay very well ..
    Last edited by nztx; 25-01-2021 at 04:06 PM. Reason: add more