sharetrader
Page 114 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1268
    Advanced Member

I am out today, been a good ride, and have to admit never understood the rapid rise over .20c , but was good to see. Stayed in to see if it could keep the momentum going, but am happy to take profits now and move on.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    I am out today, been a good ride, and have to admit never understood the rapid rise over .20c , but was good to see. Stayed in to see if it could keep the momentum going, but am happy to take profits now and move on.

Likewise .. just a token number left

Herbacious

Looks like there might be a bit of an upgrade coming:

The Board notes that revenue (net of hedging) will be materially higher in FY2022 than the current year, However FY2022 EBITDAF guidance range will only be provided to the market once the budget has been approved by the Board. This is expected to be within the next three months and is normal for our business.

https://announcements.nzx.com/detail/370507

Yes, materially higher in 2022 than this year, but.... tbh this year is looking a lot lower (materially) than last year which they haven't mentioned.

The company has mentioned that a number of times also noting that the current year's result would be the second higher ever. It is pretty simple to figure out next year with a computer, Google and a calculator imo.

fair comment - you are correct, they have mentioned. I guess in their HY announcement they stated
    "Operating conditions over the last three months have been broadly on budget and as anticipated at the time of guidance, meaning there is no change to FY21 EBITDAF guidance at this time. "
    The wind has continued a very calming pattern in the start of 2021 and so perhaps I was wondering if their may still be the chance of a change in guidance. But not to worry, it certainly had a positive feel to the announcement.

They're running Windflow twin blade turbines, I seem to recall the windfarm was basically a Windflow scheme to find a home for their turbines. Windflow was liquidated several years ago. Have they said how they're maintaining the turbines, especially replacement parts, and outlined a plan replacement at end of economic life?

They have the IP and third party support. There is an ongoing replacement of moving parts. IMHO they will be still going strong in 20 years.

Well I've made a 7% profit on NWF in just two months, so I am quite happy with my little punt on it. I reckon the me-too investors will push the price up to about 25 cents, then the whole house of cards will collapse to about 18 cents.

Well there was plenty of volume today and price climbing back towards its 12 month high of 24 cents.
    NZ Windfarms Limited - $0.230 - 1,007,664 - $231,243.06.
    If it does hit 25 cents I'll have to seriously consider reducing my holding.
    As I've mentioned, I've been a holder since listing and am happy with how the company is doing, but I would be a little uncomfortable if it became my biggest portfolio holding.