sharetrader
Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1268

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    NWF after agreeing to a higher fixed price agreement for all its production from 1/1/22 to30/9/2022 are due to issue EBITDAF for 2022 in the next week.
    I have high expectations .
    Hi fish, I agree with Authur. I do not think the price is good enough, they signed the contract too quick before the average price moving upwards.

Share price certainly taken off today.
    I sold a few this afternoon as it seems to be getting a bit ahead of itself. But still retaining the majority of my holding.
    Happy holder and seller.......

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    Share price certainly taken off today.
    I sold a few this afternoon as it seems to be getting a bit ahead of itself. But still retaining the majority of my holding.
    Happy holder and seller.......
    easily crashed $0.25. nearly 40% of my wife's portfolio, she is still happy to hold till over 50 cent, maybe more. Just as same as she is happy with ARV (approx 40% of holding too) over $10 after number of years.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    NWF after agreeing to a higher fixed price agreement for all its production from 1/1/22 to30/9/2022 are due to issue EBITDAF for 2022 in the next week.
    I have high expectations .
    On re reading this it seems that you are talking about the forecast for next year, not this year. A refreshing change to have somebody looking to the future and not the current. I think this financial year will be disappointing, next year could be spectacular.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Hi Fish
    The wind run was disappointing in the last quarter and the power price received was well below market. I hope you are right, but expect that you will be disappointed.
    Hi Arthur,
    Thanks for your post.
    I feel EBITDAF will keep increasing year after year .
    Current power price is well below market which leads me to think that the power price for production from 1/1/22 will be a significant amount higher translating to a higher profit this financial year and a much higher profit in subsequent years .
    Aluminium prices are high and it now looks as if Tiwai closure is less likely.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Hi Fish
    The wind run was disappointing in the last quarter and the power price received was well below market. I hope you are right, but expect that you will be disappointed.
    Hi Arthur,
    Thanks for your post.
    I feel EBITDAF will keep increasing year after year .
    Current power price is well below market which leads me to think that the power price for production from 1/1/22 will be a significant amount higher translating to a higher profit this financial year and a much higher profit in subsequent years .
    Aluminium prices are high and it now looks as if Tiwai closure is less likely.

If the tax law changes allowing losses to be tax losses to be carried to a new purchaser (takeover) that is a hidden asset. They have about 20 million of tax losses in the books.....

If the tax law changes allowing losses to be tax losses to be carried to a new purchaser (takeover) that is a hidden asset. They have about 20 million of tax losses in the books.....

Cannot believe it when I read the contact energy updated report this morning, the electricity wholesale price is sky high to over $260/MWh. The high of ten years high? I though it would be that level next year, but it just happened in this June.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...803/350507.pdf

Screenshot 2021-07-19 095517.jpg

Legend

Wonder how the dividend policy considerations are going - didn't NWF hint this was being looked at a while back ?