sharetrader
Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JAYAY View Post
    It doesn't make sense does it. Good news and someone is prompted to give them away like that.
    It would appear a seller/s is unloading on the positive news, hoping the price will hold up while they do so. Everyone has their reasoning I guess. Maybe they have been looking to exit for a while.

Banned

I'm currently sitting under the Tararuas at Ashhurst watching the windmills spin around. Can't hear a peep. That's probably due to the howling wind and rain though!

Don't know what everyones complaining about, imho they are a great addition to the landscape.

Banned

Another beauty day in Palmerville

Attachment 6581

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    I'm currently sitting under the Tararuas at Ashhurst watching the windmills spin around. Can't hear a peep. That's probably due to the howling wind and rain though!

Don't know what everyones complaining about, imho they are a great addition to the landscape.
    Yes I have heard that from someone else a little while ago. I must take a trip down there and check for myself. Makes you wonder about the motives of the person doing the complaining.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-st...nting-council/

What comes next?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...t-not-over-yet

Ok so environment court process to be completed then what will PNCC do if they lose?
    Last edited by JAYAY; 11-12-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Hi Moosie, Thanks for report and photo! Particularly appreciated that you took that on despite the prevailing weather conditions. I know, its supposed to be summer, but I guess it doesn't feel that way ... does it?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...t-not-over-yet

Ok so environment court process to be completed then what will PNCC do if they lose?[/QUOTE]

good question - wouldn't it be fantastic if they would accept the offer from NWF and just sit together and talk about any real or perceived issues?
    ----

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hi Moosie, Thanks for report and photo! Particularly appreciated that you took that on despite the prevailing weather conditions. I know, its supposed to be summer, but I guess it doesn't feel that way ... does it?
    No problem. I was in the area at the time so no biggie. Te Rere Hau is further south of Ashhurst (and even more sparsely populated) so must be some pretty loud blades!

I think summer has been cancelled for Palmerston North this year...

just quoting from the latest Meridian monthly report: "November 2014 was a record month of wind generation for Meridian in New Zealand". Should be a good sign for NWF as well - and looking into Moosies recent report - cold and windy (for Palmerston North) sounds good for NWF share holders (good wind supply and probably higher energy prices) - doesn't it?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 12-12-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: removing some of these special characters screwing up the format ...
    ----

Banned

I can testify that it has been very windy around here lately, forget I'm not in Wellington sometimes!