sharetrader
Page 57 of 127 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/vector/news/...ectid=11736123

Vector may take over NWF and install Tesla Power Packs to get top peak power price, they seem to have money to burn.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    http://m.nzherald.co.nz/vector/news/...ectid=11736123

Vector may take over NWF and install Tesla Power Packs to get top peak power price, they seem to have money to burn.
    They could swallow it easily and could possibly work well with the peer to peer energy trading platform they are creating?? I even think the network control/monitoring side of things is operated by Vector - they definitely have one screen for NWF in their securing networking monitoring room.

Having said that, it would have made more sense to make the offer when all the overheads were in there so they could offer a premium based on efficiencies. Now the efficiencies are hopefully going ahead, it makes it more expensive if they want to offer decent premium to get to 90%

Recent events have clearly shown what the insiders (board and executive) really think of the prospects for NWF by leaving the sinking ship en masse. All elected directors have resigned and so has the CEO, and, worse yet, a bunch of corporate bludgers have taken their place. These unelected directors have added a motion to the AGM to "issue up to 23,000,000 Options to Senior Executives and Directors."

NZ Wind Farms is very vulnerable to the unscrupulous with shareholders like you being the biggest losers.

I urge all shareholders to VOTE AGAINST Resolutions 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6, and VOTE FOR Resolution 3.

You have until the 27th October to vote on this important matter. It can be done online if you have your CSN & FIN numbers to hand.

IMO

Thats 27th November of course Biznez
    3 year options half @ 12 c half @ 15c sounds a reasonable hurdle ?
    Current price 8.1c jumping from 7c last few days.
    Do you think they have an agenda that will exclude the rest of shareholders and how so?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thats 27th November of course Biznez
    3 year options half @ 12 c half @ 15c sounds a reasonable hurdle ?
    Current price 8.1c jumping from 7c last few days.
    Do you think they have an agenda that will exclude the rest of shareholders and how so?
    Sounds fair enough to me. If they can get the SP to 12 cents, how long has it been since it was 12 cents? And then 15 would be a great target. Better this type of incentive than throwing cash at execs and directors.

What is it with this thread? You get a first time poster urging shareholders to vote against allowing directors to set auditor remuneration(a statutory requirement), urging people to leave the company with only one director(who has no stock either). He calls the company a sinking ship. The directors made it clear there were reviews going ahead. They announced the CEO and CFO roles were being disestablished(total wage bill over $500T) and the CEO resigns two days before, hmmmm.

As I am one of the nominations, but I actually went and bought 8% of the company before I was nominated, I probably have a view. But calling me(and the others) corporate bludgers and calling me unscrupulus(which means acting illegally, unfairly, or dishonestly) is actually defamatory. Not the first time someone has defamed me on this site either. The poster can send me his contact details perhaps.

There has been over 30% of this company trade in the past 13 months. That would suggest to anyone experienced in the market that change is likely. Anyone who wants to talk to me, my number is on the notice of meeting. I did call the other new nomination to see what his take was. I suggest other shareholders do that rather than relying on an anonymous poster on his first post. I make no recommendation as to how to vote on his nomination.

Withe respect to the options less than half are actually being issued(and if I get on I will not be eligble). If the directors that get them get value then current shareholders get huge value. I see no problem in aligning interests between shareholders and directors.

Quote Originally Posted by Biznez View Post
    Recent events have clearly shown what the insiders (board and executive) really think of the prospects for NWF by leaving the sinking ship en masse. All elected directors have resigned and so has the CEO, and, worse yet, a bunch of corporate bludgers have taken their place. These unelected directors have added a motion to the AGM to "issue up to 23,000,000 Options to Senior Executives and Directors."

NZ Wind Farms is very vulnerable to the unscrupulous with shareholders like you being the biggest losers.

I urge all shareholders to VOTE AGAINST Resolutions 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6, and VOTE FOR Resolution 3.

You have until the 27th October to vote on this important matter. It can be done online if you have your CSN & FIN numbers to hand.

So its a third time poster verses a first time poster, who to believe maybe myself as a 50 odd poster.

https://www.seek.co.nz/job/32240497?..._tier&whereid=

Thing is this third time poster has 8% of the company. I have tried to insert a link to a Seek role, which happens to be the new role at NWF. Looks like the "corporate bludgers" have been busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzajob I can do that View Post
    So its a third time poster verses a first time poster, who to believe maybe myself as a 50 odd poster.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

...But calling me(and the others) corporate bludgers and calling me unscrupulus(which means acting illegally, unfairly, or dishonestly) is actually defamatory. Not the first time someone has defamed me on this site either. [/QUOTE]

One would hope that you bring to NWF greater business acumen than this tissue paper thin claim of defamation would suggest. Wind farm, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Biznez View Post

Hi Biznez, you seem to have strong opinions on the NWF board. Fair enough, and I think most of us would agree that this company didn't do a lot so far to increase share holder value for most share holders (obviously, depending on timing).

Still - making such a voting recommendation feels a bit immature, unless there is much more you know and didn't tell us.

You said that shareholders should not approve the remuneration for the auditors (resolution 5). Following your advise would only be appropriate, if there is evidence that the auditors violated their obligations towards share holders (e.g. by filing knowingly a false audit assessment). Do you have any evidence for that? If yes, a notice to the FMA (and probably police / SFO) might be appropriate.

As well - wondering whether there is any connection between yourself and the only candidate you recommend for the board position? Could you please declare your interest.

Obviously - if share holders follow your recommendation, than NWF ends up with a board of one. Minimum Requirement from NZX is however three directors. How do you propose to resolve this issue?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 13-11-2016 at 11:45 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)