sharetrader
Page 70 of 127 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
    Long Member

whoa, looks like Vector just sold out, 63m shares (approx $6m), any thoughts on the buyer...?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    whoa, looks like Vector just sold out, 63m shares (approx $6m), any thoughts on the buyer...?
    Interesting that they crossed outside market prices.... thought that was not permissible under NZX rules? Ie they would have to sell down to 10 cents and then do the cross....

As to the buyer... very interesting to see who is on board!

Long Member

Nice 10c, a pretty good price for the buyer (in my view). interesting that Vector would hold as long as they did then bail.. I guess the board shakeup and lack overall influence has impacted the decision to sell out?

Goodness me. That's a massive discount. Why even bother selling out for 6m? A bit strange. Good riddance to Vector anyway, they have done nothing for this company.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    Nice 10c, a pretty good price for the buyer (in my view). interesting that Vector would hold as long as they did then bail.. I guess the board shakeup and lack overall influence has impacted the decision to sell out?
    Not sure about Vector's intent here. Could be a bit of pressure on the SP for a while as it said a variety of parties (unknown to Vector) got the shares at 10 cents. Or it could be one or two parties with more hands on involvement. But if its a whole host of ppl some may take the easy 40% and run.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Not sure about Vector's intent here. Could be a bit of pressure on the SP for a while as it said a variety of parties (unknown to Vector) got the shares at 10 cents. Or it could be one or two parties with more hands on involvement. But if its a whole host of ppl some may take the easy 40% and run.
    Bloody vector

At least one broker is placing shares with clients.... so looks like it will be a bunch of retail investors.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    At least one broker is placing shares with clients.... so looks like it will be a bunch of retail investors.
    Which tends me to believe that that will put pressure on the SP. But it does open up the register if someone is inclined to "go for it".

Long Member

liquidity has always been a bit of a factor on anyone looking at a serious holding. Nothing worse than pushing it down 20% just to sell out a circa $25k position. Could be good in the long run.

All sold in minutes