sharetrader
Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

NZX also requires a minimum of 3 directors. It isnt just about a bunch of turbines whirling around. There is actually a business that needs to be run with everything that goes with that.

http://203.114.161.10/trh.htm

Spot price $655/ MWH and we are only generating 5 MWH
    Anyone know if we are any closer to installation of LPG powered generators as mentioned at the last AGM.
    Edit just had another look - price back to $80/MWH
    Edit - Wed. am - price up over $900 this morning.!!!!
    Last edited by JAYAY; 27-06-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Long Member

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...531/283624.pdf

Solid, hopefully can build further from here. Good to see management delivering on objectives

disc: happily holding

Certainly sounded like the new operating guidelines have helped.
    Chances of a second dividend?

Long Member

could well be some more $$ in the coffers for divvies, things should only improve as they pay down debt further following their acquisition of the powerco asset in Sept-17.

NZ Windfarms half year revenues were $4.3m yielding an EBITDA of $2.0m for the half year to 31 December2017. With a further $3.2m in the most recent half year (Q3 1.51m & Q4 1.75m), should see a further circa $1.5m in EBITDA you'd think?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    could well be some more $$ in the coffers for divvies, things should only improve as they pay down debt further following their acquisition of the powerco asset in Sept-17.

NZ Windfarms half year revenues were $4.3m yielding an EBITDA of $2.0m for the half year to 31 December2017. With a further $3.2m in the most recent half year (Q3 1.51m & Q4 1.75m), should see a further circa $1.5m in EBITDA you'd think?
    I reakon you could be spot on there. I like the curtailing regime, what we do not see in the revenue figures is the greatly reduced expenses side. EBITDA of $3.5m could be a go and I see no reason why another dividend cannot be paid. Although I do not think there are many imputation credits left. (good to see that their new policy of purchasing futures contracts is paying off too) Looks like John and the board are doing a great job so far in enhancing shareholder value. It was unfortunate that Vector sold their holding at 10 cents and this put a bit of pressure on the SP in the short term. But that will work itself out and long term it is a good thing as the block of shares is gone out of their hands.
    Last edited by blackcap; 01-08-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Long Member

pretty good buying through this morning by NWF's standards at 13.5c.

Annual report should hit any day (last year's the 25th).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    pretty good buying through this morning by NWF's standards at 13.5c.

Annual report should hit any day (last year's the 25th).
    I did buy a few more at 13.5 recently. Maybe in anticipation of another dividend this year? Looking at about $3.5- $4m Ebitda I am thinking and that is in a bad wind year so looking forward can see some upside.

I realize that Vector have been absolutely useless and incompetent in leading this company, but that they are such bast*rds I would not have thought: destroying many million dollars of shareholder funds (even if it was just accumulated tax losses which would have come handy in the future) just because a much more competent board is embarrassing them by demonstrating their previous incompetence - this is economic vandalism.

Anyway - glad I went out of this company when I did (though sort of missing the peak by a year).
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)