sharetrader
Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    They lead a hard life, all work, work, work.
    Not the impression I had. The question was asked from the floor as to the justification for a fee pool increase (which the NZSA was voting in favour of) so just came up with reasons. Directors do have a lot of skin in the game and have been very hands on the last 3-5 months since 3 of the board effectively were removed. There have been changes at mgmt level too so directors are in almost daily contact with each other and 2 senior mgmt members. They are also not looking to raise their own fees and John Southworth the chair made a commitment not to do that, but the increase will allow room for another director to come onto the board. A move that I welcome.

Long Member

a fairly favourable writeup in the NBR (sorry paywall) for NWF. Nothing earth-shattering, although provides a little bit of detail on the hedging arrangement, price, term and justification - which in my view all seems to make good sense.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/nz-windf...een-chair-says

also worth noting Robert Stone has picked up a few million more shares to bring his holding above 14%.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...664/308508.pdf
    Last edited by Well Endowed; 26-09-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Can I just clarify the director fee position. The individual fees will go to bottom quartile. What I committed to was that the excess in the fee pool from that level would not be used by existing directors. Thanks all for attending.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Can I just clarify the director fee position. The individual fees will go to bottom quartile. What I committed to was that the excess in the fee pool from that level would not be used by existing directors. Thanks all for attending.
    Thanks for the clarification Dassets. Appreciated.

I haven't been paying attention - why have I received a second dividend today? Obviously grateful for this unexpected payment of course

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    I haven't been paying attention - why have I received a second dividend today? Obviously grateful for this unexpected payment of course
    Final dividend of .55cents declared at the FY and then also a Q1 20 dividend of .4 cents announced at the same time. (read the announcements )

Blackcap, you're a credit to the forum - thanks for the thorough notes and in particular the nuance on the competency of the people from your personal perspective. Wish I'd got myself a shirt now!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Observer AUNZ View Post
    Blackcap, you're a credit to the forum - thanks for the thorough notes and in particular the nuance on the competency of the people from your personal perspective. Wish I'd got myself a shirt now!
    Fully agree and thank you Blackcap.
    Its also so good having Dassets on this forum as well as the board.
    I am really getting a good feel for this company.
    Absolutely love going to trh-live and seeing the power and price generated by these turbines-really impressive and bodes well for the future.
    Its my belief that NZ needs more electricity at affordable price for economic success.
    When Genesis started burning coal(imported again) I sold my shares at a good profit and started looking for cleaner fuels.Mercury became a big investment and when I found that natural gas is many times cleaner than heavy oil and coal started building up my nzo shares.
    Still buying clean energy shares-concentrating on NZO at present to stop oooogog stealing what is potentially this countries biggest asset in clean energy but eventually would like to become a big shareholder in windfarms

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Absolutely love going to trh-live and seeing the power and price generated by these turbines-really impressive and bodes well for the future.
    Hi Fish and others. Just be aware that from 1st October (yesterday) the price no longer applies as NWF has gone into a fixed price contract for all of its generation for the next 5 months. The Average price is $90 over those 5 quarters there will be variance that the CEO at the AGM said roughly follows the forward curve which can be found here: https://www.asx.com.au/asx/markets/f...EA&type=FUTURE

Guru

Someone is doing something right. Reads very well and looks like on track for the EBITDAF of between 6.5 and 7.5m

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...515/309605.pdf