sharetrader
Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1268

Phillip's line at the AGM was that due to CV19 a number of investment opportunities had cropped up, so he selling down his NWF to takeup the new opportunities. He said he still had confidence in NWF. His remaining shares are free carry after the sale proceeds and dividends, so it will be interesting if he sells out completely rather than retaining shares in a company he is a director in paying 10% per annum in dividends. Either way, he does not have that many left to sell.

Missed by that much

This may explain the sudden rise in share price last week.
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/361654

Very good news for both earnings and cashflow going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Very good news for both earnings and cashflow going forward.
    Announcement this morning gave no indications of the pricing achieved on the new VVFPA so a bit early to call it as good news for earnings and cash flow.

Agree the VVFPA makes sense for a small wind generator such as NWF in terms of locking in a fixed price for unpredictable generation volumes compared with fixed volume hedging products. Continued share sales by large shareholders ahead of the finalisation of the new agreement makes me nervous.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post
    Announcement this morning gave no indications of the pricing achieved on the new VVFPA so a bit early to call it as good news for earnings and cash flow.

Agree the VVFPA makes sense for a small wind generator such as NWF in terms of locking in a fixed price for unpredictable generation volumes compared with fixed volume hedging products. Continued share sales by large shareholders ahead of the finalisation of the new agreement makes me nervous.
    No, we do not know the details, but we do know the forward price curve. We also know that because of the EA's call on market making rules that the price is unlikely to be more than 10% away from the forward curve.

https://www.asxenergy.com.au/newsroom/market_wrap_nz

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    No, we do not know the details, but we do know the forward price curve. We also know that because of the EA's call on market making rules that the price is unlikely to be more than 10% away from the forward curve.

https://www.asxenergy.com.au/newsroom/market_wrap_nz
    Thanks for the insight on pricing .
    Possibly a substantial increase then ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Lad View Post

I reckon it not very good, last time when they made a really good deal they shouted it from the rooftops.
    This time they keep it to themselves, implying they do not want the average shareholder to know.

To me this feels wrong, why should the insider big shareholders have information that we are not party too? Especially at a time when some of them have been selling shares. to me it not a good look

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    I reckon it not very good, last time when they made a really good deal they shouted it from the rooftops.
    This time they keep it to themselves, implying they do not want the average shareholder to know.

To me this feels wrong, why should the insider big shareholders have information that we are not party too? Especially at a time when some of them have been selling shares. to me it not a good look
    It is more likely that the counter party does not want it known. Possibly a condition of the agreement is that the details remain confidential.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post

NWF didn't announce the price last time. The announcement that was made just recently is almost exactly the same as last time.

Missed by that much

Now we know why Philip Lennon has been selling down so much.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=5506822

Legend

This probably explains SP rise of recent -

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/4...nce-range.html

NZ WINDFARMS LIMITED (NZX: NWF) VVFPA DOCUMENT COMPLETION AND FY2021 EBITDAF GUIDANCE RANGE

"Variable Volume Fixed Price Agreement (VVFPA)

Further to the NZ Windfarms’ market announcement on 19 October 2020, we are pleased to advise that all documentation and schedules in relation to that transaction have been completed and executed.

FY2021 EBITDAF Guidance Range

As a result of the renewed VVFPA, the Company is pleased to announce its FY2021 EBITDAF guidance range of $5.7m to $6.3m.

While this guidance is below last year’s record EBITDAF of $8.0m it stills represents the second best result NWF has ever faced.

Guidance is provided on the basis of information available to the Board at this time and is subject to variations such as climatic and other factors outside of the Company’s control. Forward electricity generation is based on historical production volumes adjusted for relevant factors. Wind generation can be extremely volatile due to a range of factors outside our control. The Company will update the market on EBITDAF guidance as the financial year progresses. As at 30 November 2020 cash on hand was $3.05m."

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...288/336551.pdf
    Last edited by nztx; 01-12-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: add more