sharetrader
Page 157 of 177 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1766
    Legend

Most likely will be elsewhere by 2000% by the time ALF (if it manages to) reaches $1.20

but that might take more than raiding the Management Co wallet for a mere 1.0 cps or was it 0.5 cps this time round,
    possibly accompanied by glossed Graphs of future possible revaluations that go up & off the wall into the Secretary's
    Office next door .. or are they expressly reserved for release about 10 days after the next Cap Raise ?

Remember that property can not only go up, but also down - as we are probably headed towards
    soon in the Residential Property market when impact of rising Interest rates fully hits..

Are NZL operating any 'Other Peoples Money' borrowed or just hijacked Stakeowner Hard Earned ?
    Either way both may become either more expensive soon or more difficult to drag in, as things
    get tighter for Joe Investor, Govt finds itself having to hike Tax rates & the glow off Her Ladyship's
    dial dullens..
    Last edited by nztx; 28-11-2021 at 05:51 AM.

I will show you 1.20 very soon haha

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    I will show you 1.20 very soon haha
    Good on you wanting to buy it all the way up there .. let me know when you reach the top of the goal posts
    & I may even want to sell for better things elsewhere

You just beginning too smart nzxt. I can asure you I haven’t buying any shares for the last a few months. I accumulated for the last two years I am on the top already haha

percy

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...471/360160.pdf
    From ALF's recent agm.I thought the presentation was excellent.
    Interesting reading on ALF and NZ Rural Land Company.
    NZ Rural Land Company buys Rural Land that would otherwise be sold overseas,keeping it in NZ ownership..So far approx $220 mil worth of farms.
    ALF holds 50% of the management company that manages NZ Rural Land Company with the option to buy the other 50%.
    We see a simpler better structure for ALF going forward,as well as overhead costs being taken out,such as ALF reducing directors from 5 to 3..
    Pleasing seeing the high calibre of directors on the boards.
    Last edited by percy; 28-11-2021 at 06:48 PM.

It is totally different company now. From surviving to super charge high growth

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    You just beginning too smart nzxt. I can asure you I haven’t buying any shares for the last a few months. I accumulated for the last two years I am on the top already haha

you haven't seen what I have far out on the horizon .. believe me it's potentially huge

the world's largest in the making at bargain entry -- like buying ALF shares @ 6c or 8c when they were
    spitting out shares to all the out of pocket Hangover Finance Lenders decade or two back

that's just one of a file of similar
    Last edited by nztx; 29-11-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Legend

I don't understand what's going on .. this thing was supposed to be going to the moon a few weeks ago ..

Has Golden lost faith & sold out ?

Of course you never understanding If you understood you won’t be here asking.

I am too busy with my skt nzxt.