sharetrader
Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1766

Still no update yet

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Hi Blackcap
    I messed up my typing on my post # 1049 .... I meant to write max recovery closer to $10 mill.
    Sorry about that.
    -dodgy
    And actual recovery is $541,000

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Morning blackcap,
    As expected and about what was indicated at the AGM. Business as usual which appears about par (very Obama - ish) considering the seasonality and weather.
    Regards
    -dodgy

We were right about the timming but not the figures

Guru

Guess the market was hoping for a larger amount....

Guess the market was hoping for a larger amount....
    Equal to just on 3 cps, probably less than that by the time management take their bonus's out of it. I reckon people shouldn't kid themselves that management won't want some reward for their "efforts" Trading outlook recently was pretty glum too. Frankly I don't see what some people were so excited about...but each to their own and if this floats your boat all the best with it.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Equal to just on 3 cps, probably less than that by the time management take their bonus's out of it. I reckon people shouldn't kid themselves that management won't want some reward for their "efforts" Trading outlook recently was pretty glum too. Frankly I don't see what some people were so excited about...but each to their own and if this floats your boat all the best with it.
    I think you got your math wrong. Its .3 cents per share. So no bonus for mgmt and nothing of substance for shareholders.

I think you got your math wrong. Its .3 cents per share. So no bonus for mgmt and nothing of substance for shareholders.
    Opps yes quite right...even more pathetic then. So the lawyers probably billing at over $1,000 per hour got the lion's share of the feed then. No surprise to this hound.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-03-2018 at 02:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Still not as expected figure. But still a second division win. Better than nothing. It will help the company financially I am sure