sharetrader
Page 4 of 177 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

quote:Originally posted by sniper

quote:Originally posted by BRICKS

How much is tied up in the timber mill? As a %tage of shareholders'funds?
    SNIPE read your annual REPORT.. [8D]
    I know the number. I am calling your bluff - let's see if you do. You make out that you are so knowledgeable about ALF.

BTW - it's not in the annual report.
    THANKS for playing games.. [8D]

Advanced Member

How much is tied up in the timber mill? As a %tage of shareholders'funds?
    SNIPER, You ask the question, then you say you know the answer.
    I think you are trying to pull a double bluff. I dont think you know the answer in the first place i am calling your bluff.
    MACDUNK

Banned

MacDunk,

Let's see what Bricks come up with - since he seems to think that the timber mill is but a small part of ALF.

Your call, Bricks - your bluff has been called and you are found wanting. Your credibility is on the line.

Clue - ALF bought the mill very cheap. So cheap that ALF made the classic mistake of looking at the price rather than the compatibility of the business to that of ALF. [^]

MacDunk,

Let's see what Bricks come up with - since he seems to think that the timber mill is but a small part of ALF.

Your call, Bricks - your bluff has been called and you are found wanting. Your credibility is on the line.

Clue - ALF bought the mill very cheap. So cheap that ALF made the classic mistake of looking at the price rather than the compatibility of the business to that of ALF. [^]
    Sniper by name Sniper by nature play your game but first get a starter,
    As dont the share because your to smarter..

Banned

Enough written then by you on ALF, Bricks.

Next time, do your homework.

Enough written then by you on ALF, Bricks.

Next time, do your homework.
    YES SIR .. KIWI SLUG.. [8D]

Guru

quote: Originally posted by Bricks:

Sniper by name Sniper by nature play your game but first get a starter,
    As dont the share because your to smarter..
    ???????????????????

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Long long time ago, in a sharetrader thread far far away there once lived amongst the many happy posters of the thread two particular posters, the king and the sharebroker.
    One day the king and the sharebroker began to argue about some obscure and unimportant little thing, possibly an edge-trimmer, and the happy posters who lived in the thread said "Give it a rest, you two".
    As the days went by the king and the sharebroker argued more and more and louder and louder and all the happy posters of the thread said "Will you two keep quiet, this is a very silly argument and you are ruining the peace and quiet of the thread. Indeed, we can hardly hear the sound of the Sunday lawnmowing above you two squabbling".
    But still the king and the sharebroker argued with each other more and more and got louder and louder and were very nasty to each other and the happy posters of the thread said "We all wish that you would both go away", and then in a flash a magical figure appeared and said to the posters:
    "Cower mere posters, for I am the ADMINISTARTOR, and I am mighty, but reasonably fair, and I am the ultimate ruler over all the threads of the world and I will grant the wish of all you happy posters and I will banish the king and the sharebroker from this world".
    Suddenly a great hush descended upon the land, except for the sound of the Sunday lawnmowing, and the king and sharebroker were nowhere to be found and the happy people said "Well that's better"....

....Then one day many months later in another thread the noise of a new squabble, this time about a saw, arose.
    The two posters arguing were called the bricks and the sniper.
    Soon this could be heard above the sound of the Sunday lawnmowing and the happy posters who lived there said "Isn't this what happened over in that thread a long long time ago and far far away? Do you think that this is the the king and sharebroker from that thread in disguise? Will this silly argument get so loud that the mighty ADMINISTRATOR will once more descend to the world summonsed by the power of the wishes of us happy posters of this thread and will he banish them both? Let us pull up a chair, open another bottle and wait and see".

To be concluded
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

PAPER TIGER, What a lovely fairy tale. Perhaps Brick is really only a charlie in waiting, a pretender if you like standing there with his ears flapping in the breeze. The type of person to give his princess up, and marry the evil step mother. Sniper on the other hand might be a king in disguise testing this charlie to see who can claim the title of KING DICK. MACDUNK

THE three white mice with nothing better to to do but talk about BRICKS there words are wisdom repetitive of co**** but they have nothing better to DO,, these three are our latest to feel justice should be done except S/BoBie still looking at the invention called calender to find the name of a day,, Bricks dose not request you to write for you cant help yourselves,, POOR SNIPE just hates himself and the rest of the world so PT & SCOT person just read this as if it was not WRITTEN.. [8D]