sharetrader
Page 96 of 177 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Thank you peat for posting this. I can only repeat my post 1204 on the PGC - Licence to deceive site.

" What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive? " springs to mind.

However.. I find it very difficult to understand how " We ". as a country could have been so naïve to allow these type of practices to flourish for so many years.

Probably is still going on, with our wet bus ticket sentences..

Only by drawing attention to these cases can our disgust be heard.

Oh !.. Reminds me.. I have a $6.90 unpaid toll notice.. Yeah... Right. It is government Moneee..

They have their priorities right. :-)))))))))))

Maybe they have.. Worry about the pennies ... The Pounds will take care of them selves ..
    Last edited by janner; 10-05-2017 at 10:25 PM.

percy

Ho ho ho,
    Well done Vaygor1 and Forest.
    Today's announcement confirms your research and analysis.

Hi Percy.

Yes. Good news, with more coming I suspect........

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Hi Percy.

Yes. Good news, with more coming I suspect........
    Am I right in thinking that this puts them on a PE of NPBT of about 6.5? In that sense even 8.5 cents could be very cheap. A profit of $2.2m before tax would net a NPAT of about $1.55m which on the amount of share outstanding is about 1 cent per share. They could easily pay a dividend of .5 cent from that....

I do not know if there are tax losses to be utilised or not but if they do pay full tax then I'm presuming the divided will be imputed....

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Am I right in thinking that this puts them on a PE of NPBT of about 6.5? In that sense even 8.5 cents could be very cheap. A profit of $2.2m before tax would net a NPAT of about $1.55m which on the amount of share outstanding is about 1 cent per share. They could easily pay a dividend of .5 cent from that....

I do not know if there are tax losses to be utilised or not but if they do pay full tax then I'm presuming the divided will be imputed....
    I don't have the data at hand at the moment but I have a note that last year's Audited FY NPBT was $1.57 million.
    40% on that equates to $2.2 million NPBT however I believe the guidance to be conservative based on the nature of such announcements since Garry Bluett became Chairman, together with the fact the current financial year is not over.

My current understanding is that ALF have significant tax losses going forward from days-gone-by and will not have to pay any tax for many a year.

I think there will be enough surplus cashflow for ALF to pay a dividend of at least 0.5 cents/share. Possibly quite a lot more.
    Last edited by Vaygor1; 17-06-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Guru

I don't have the data at hand at the moment but I have a note that last year's Audited FY NPAT was $1.57 million.
    40% on that equates to $2.2 million NPBT however I believe the guidance to be conservative based on then nature of such announcements since Garry Bluett became Chairman, together with the fact the current financial year is not over.

My current understanding is that ALF have significant tax losses going forward from days-gone-by and will not have to pay any tax for many a year.

I think there will be enough surplus cashflow for ALF to pay a dividend of at least 0.5 cents/share. Possibly quite a lot more.
    Ok well in that case NPBT will be NPAT? And a dividend would then be unimputed, not that that is an issue off course. Ok well looks like a dividend of at least .5 cents coming up. Thanks for the tip a while back, I managed to pick some up at 7 cents. Did not top up at the 5-6 cent mark but happy with what I have got. Thanks for the analysis, and feedback from AGM's etc.

I certainly now hope so. This company (or in particular Hanover) have caused me all sorts of grief. Thought i had it sorted. But recently discovered a residual holding which I have to manage. So bring on the divi's and increase in SP - I might be able to cash out with more than a beer or two to make the trouble worth while

Good positive stuff Vagor1. Keep the good news coming. Your efforts are much appreciated

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    Good positive stuff Vagor1. Keep the good news coming. Your efforts are much appreciated
    As an ex holder. ( lost.. Not too much ) Have always had an interest .. And still do..

I find it difficult to understand the likes of Vaygor1 who hangs in there.. As see weed has with ATM.. Understanding that they are seasoned investors..
    With me at this very late stage of my life .... Still trying to learn ... From their mistakes :-))))))))))))))

Good to see the recovery.. Percy may beat me with this year again. Still have my hopes on our mutual loser WDT. :-))

Saddle up tomorrow perc... Non tourist.. Good having friends in strange places...