sharetrader
Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1766
    Guru

SPP announced after trading closed today but the ex date was the 25/2/19 very strange as those who bought today- possible 7 purchasers miss out on the .073 spp offer , not good imo.

Guru

1/2 year profit of $1.17 mil also ann big improvement should help the SPP, where to from here ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    SPP announced after trading closed today but the ex date was the 25/2/19 very strange as those who bought today- possible 7 purchasers miss out on the .073 spp offer , not good imo.
    and then there is this:

HY19 RESULTS AND HALF YEAR REPORT

The Directors of Allied Farmers Limited (ALF) report an unaudited after tax
    profit of $1.17 million for the six months ended 31 December 2018. As
    disclosed to the market on 11 February 2019, and previously signalled at the
    November 2018 Annual Meeting, the result is significantly ahead of the first
    half of the 2018 financial year of $0.25 million. The Board acknowledges the
    contribution of the staff in producing this excellent result.

Amazing result

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Amazing result
    That is about .7 cents per share for a H/Y on a 7 cent stock. So annualising this makes a PE of 5. (That said, second half could be more or less but if it is the same as last year we are in for a bumper)

I am all in for a top up at 7.3 cents. Spoke with Mark at the AGM but he never let on that the H/Y would be this much, although at that stage may not have had that much of an idea.

Wonder if they are going to use the extra $1.5m to grow the finance side of the business?
    Last edited by blackcap; 26-02-2019 at 05:51 PM.

I notice the meat business is going very well too sales almost double

Finance part as expected doing well also

percy

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    That is about .7 cents per share for a H/Y on a 7 cent stock. So annualising this makes a PE of 5. (That said, second half could be more or less but if it is the same as last year we are in for a bumper)

I am all in for a top up at 7.3 cents. Spoke with Mark at the AGM but he never let on that the H/Y would be this much, although at that stage may not have had that much of an idea.

Wonder if they are going to use the extra $1.5m to grow the finance side of the business?
    Be good if they did.
    Overheads and systems are already in place.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I bought today at 7.9c and pleased I did. Under SPP rules I can only get max $15k of new shares. At 7.3 cents/share = 205k shares..... not enough to maintain my current percentage of ownership.

What are the chances of me getting the balance of shares I need at under 8c/share, now with this H1 announcement?... I'm not sure but I do have more to buy yet and, for the small premium, I'd rather get what I want sooner rather than later. Hopefully the market will value them at 7.3c for the next wee while.

Net Profit after Tax up 882% on the pcp.... I was hoping for 10 x the pcp = 900% increase, but can't say I'm disappointed

My post here on 18-Feb-2019, "ALF's H1 figures (due for release this month I think) may well beat their full-year vanilla result from 6 months ago... should find out in a few days." not far off the mark if I may pat myself on the back a little bit.

percy

The share price is often the lowest when shareholders receive the SPP paperwork, and have to find the funds, and make their payment.
    Should the share price not settle well above 8 cents I expect a great number will not bother.
    With my dislike of SPPs I will most probably be one of them,well two of them, as the wife also has a holding.
    The sp will need to settle above 9 cents for me to spring into action.
    Maybe it will.?