sharetrader
Page 132 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1766

Time will tell if it is a good acqusition or not. I truely believe it is. As the rural land company growing. The manger company is a printing money machine. With not much risk to allied farmer. It is acting just like an agency. Charging management fees. Transaction fees and lease fees. The most importantly the acqusition is paying by share not cash that make the vendor the biggest shareholder in allied farmer and diversify allied income stream in the long term Keep pumping in money for expansion. Allied be steady those years but without expansion it is only 12m company the share price will be static without growth or expansion to attract more investors

Legend

I wish I that could see your optimism - golden_city, unfortunately I cant

I see far better candidates both here & in US markets where progress & prospects
    eclipses what the Stratford based ALF have or are likely to achieve many many times over ..

That comes to personal. It is just like a career choosing ,Everybody have different dreams different options in this case I like agricultural business because I am a farmer my self I fully understanding the important of food production and agriculture in nz. Also during covid 19. It makes agriculture even more important

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    ….. The manger company is a printing money machine. With not much risk to allied farmer. It is acting just like an agency. Charging management fees. Transaction fees and lease fees. ...
    I am not an AFL holder and only became interested because of this deal. I received an email inviting me to participate in the IPO, and while it looked interesting the management fees put me right off. Instead I became interested in buying into the manager, i.e. AFL.

The way I see it, it will be some time before those fees start to make a difference, so I shall watch with interest, but until AFL start to show a decent return I shall not buy in just yet.

the whole idea of the aqusition is to widen investor interests in the rural sector either you invest in the ipo company or allied farmer. It is benefiting Alf in this deal that is the way I see it

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    the whole idea of the aqusition is to widen investor interests in the rural sector either you invest in the ipo company or allied farmer. It is benefiting Alf in this deal that is the way I see it
    Yes, I see that was the intent. I am already in the rural sector through PGW and SCL, and will buy into ALF if they improve their earnings and cashflow, then start paying a reasonable dividend.

I think we have a very hard working board that in near future we should have a very good company that is profitable and expanding

Looks like the market agreeing with me. New high for allied for some years. Now

The IPO info for NZ Rural Land Co is out, and there management terms are quite attractive for NZRLM, of which ALF will own half (with a call option to own 100% later). If this IPO flies, then it would be a really good earner for ALF. ALF has a tiny market cap and yet is profitable, with significant growth potential through NZRLM.

See https://farmersweekly.co.nz/section/...ural-land-fund for more.

Legend

Think everyone is still ignoring the basics .. being

Saddling budding farmers leasing potential NZRL Dairy lands with another raft of costs

Leadtime of project to really get off ground - say 2-3 years or longer ?

Increased ALF capital & nothing aside from whats already there to generate surplus to pay dividends
    on said higher capital, until it chops in

Giving away a large slice of the ALF action to partake in said trumped up Rural Land Scheme.

The economic signals being given off by ALF right now should be warning enough IMO

I expect to see ALF SP fall quite a bit lower than 50c in the coming 12-18 months if current rural
    conditions as they have seen of recent times persist, the div chopped to Nil or near to it and a long wait
    to see how many buy into the pie in the sky 'vast gravy train on the horizon' or consider prospects elsewhere
    better suit their investor needs & returns to risk instead ..

How long is the queue right now to take up the pristine NZRL prime plots of dairy pasture to generate
    the NZRL Fee chain.. or has no-one done any work researching how many likely eager takers
    will be banging on the NZRL door when the doors open ?

Let's face it - likely entrants looking at NZRL Land lease would be pondering being either buy their own freehold
    & large mortgage (ie own the farm) or equivalent of sort of 'sharemilker class' but owning the herd at best but not
    the sticks & pasture the herd was on.. now which way would members here say was more desirable ?
    Last edited by nztx; 26-11-2020 at 02:38 PM. Reason: add more