sharetrader
Page 108 of 177 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1766

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Nice jump on bit of volume today. The Court fixture was slated for February but to date no sign of it, nor word of a re scheduling. Only thing has been the announcement a few weeks ago by the Defendants that it was settled, but that seemed to be a Claytons or someones imagination. Tension mounts.
    Yes indeed. All seems quiet on this front. So quiet in fact I did a bit of internet hunting to see if I could find anything.

Found this very interesting article from November last year in the NBR. The readers-comments section is as interesting as the story but there appears to be a lot of support for the LPF Group from some highly rated individuals within the legal sector.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/litiga...stice-b-209920

I'll be the 1st to admit I struggle to understand what this all means. However, it appears at this stage that it is more to do with the case bought against PWC itself, and not the case against the Directors... but even on this I am unsure.

I would very much like to have a number of questions answered concerning the issues this article raises... if I could find the right person to ask them to.

I have also tried to find a schedule of February 2018 court hearings that includes PWC but no luck so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Yes indeed. All seems quiet on this front. So quiet in fact I did a bit of internet hunting to see if I could find anything.

Found this very interesting article from November last year in the NBR. The readers-comments section is as interesting as the story but there appears to be a lot of support for the LPF Group from some highly rated individuals within the legal sector.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/litiga...stice-b-209920

I'll be the 1st to admit I struggle to understand what this all means. However, it appears at this stage that it is more to do with the case bought against PWC itself, and not the case against the Directors... but even on this I am unsure.

I would very much like to have a number of questions answered concerning the issues this article raises... if I could find the right person to ask them to.

I have also tried to find a schedule of February 2018 court hearings that includes PWC but no luck so far.
    Good morning V,
    If you are a bona fide shareholder you would best ring the very approachable chairman Gary Bluett? d quote your csn and ask whatever you wish. Best from the horses mouth so as to speak. He won't be able to tell you any more than in the public domain but may enlighten you.
    Regards

-dodgy

percy

Nice jump on bit of volume today. The Court fixture was slated for February but to date no sign of it, nor word of a re scheduling. Only thing has been the announcement a few weeks ago by the Defendants that it was settled, but that seemed to be a Claytons or someones imagination. Tension mounts.
    I think it is all settled .Settled out of court.Just needs signing off. I am expecteing details any day.

That is what I thought too. Because. Last news said it is pre mature Maybe just the sign off left. All agreed by negotiation

Guru

This dude any good?

ALF
    08/03/2018 15:12
    ADMIN
    NOT PRICE SENSITIVE
    REL: 1512 HRS Allied Farmers Limited

ADMIN: ALF: CFO Appointment

8 March 2018
    CFO APPOINTMENT

The Directors of Allied Farmers Ltd (ALF) are pleased to announce the
    appointment of Mr Brian Lee as Chief Financial Officer of the Allied Farmers
    Group with effect from 3 April 2018.

Mr Lee joins ALF from NZX listed Smiths City Group where he has been CFO for
    the previous 13 years.

ALF Chairman Garry Bluett said "We are delighted to have Brian join our team.
    We are confident that his experience and expertise will help sustain and
    drive the growth we are experiencing in our business".

Garry Bluett

Chairman
    End CA:00315286 For:ALF Type:ADMIN Time:2018-03-08 15:12:11

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    This dude any good?
    Leaving a sinking ship?

percy

I don't know,however he should have finance company experience ,as Smiths City have a very large finance company.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Leaving a sinking ship?
    They have kept it afloat by selling off their Colombo store, and leasing it back from John Butterfield,who also owns South City Shopping Centre.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    They have kept it afloat by selling off their Colombo store, and leasing it back from John Butterfield,who also owns South City Shopping Centre.
    What’s this got to do with ALF?

percy

What’s this got to do with ALF?
    Was in reply to post #1076