sharetrader
Page 66 of 177 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    You'd better start ramping that price, Mini. If you can keep that VWAP at .004m they should be able to get away with just handing half the company to the noteholders...
    Ok I'll try.

Brilliant news. ALF has now increased in size approx 50%. Its gone from approx 2,000m shares to over 3,000m shares. So you are getting many more shares for your money and that's good value.

ALF is also $2m better off - thats $2,000,000. The unaudited loss of $43m is now only $41m.

And a pat on the back to those decent Hotchin and Watson chaps. They have willingly forgone $5m to the benifit of ALF. Lets not hear any more about them being rogues! Just goes to show those original Hanover Investors were backed by men of integrity. As for ALF - they have learnt the error of their ways (by saying nasty things about Hanover) and that can only show ALF is a much stronger company because of it.

And take some assurance from the covenant breaches, While they continue, its only an extra 2% that is being paid to holders. But the Capital Notes are going to be converted to shares which measn the company is only going to get bigger.

Buying today at $0.005 will see like a bargain in time to come!

Advanced Member

I will ring my broker immediately.. Yeah Right !!.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    I will ring my broker immediately..
    Before you do, I have a container load of RWC Canadian Car Flags I'd reluctantly onsell to you at wholesale price of $6.00each. We know Canada will go all the way but unfortunately being in Christchurch I can't make the most of this fantastic opportunity. You could make a killing. Put you money into this investment rather than ALF - you'll have more to show for it at the end of the day - guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    He has bought (or relieved the sellers of) Allied Capital shares for the $2 .... Allied Capital have some Allied Farmers shares - those not worth much methinks

You always get suspicious when these silly games start happening eh

I have hope - as does Alloway - that ALF will be 10 cents by Xmas ... just in time to win the stock picking compo ... don't think belg has ALF in his picks ... my point of difference to him
    Allied Capital held 5,442,963 ALF shares. So Alloway has bought $21,771 shares for $2???? ALternativlty has he bought these shares at $0.000000363 approx each.

Cannot figure this. According to the companies office, Giesbers and Macfie held 100% of Allied Capital Limited. Alloway has purchased 100% of Allied Capital. Apparently Allied Capital owns 5,442,963 of ALF.

Even 345,000 ALF shares for $2 is a value of $0.000005797 a share.

Disc: My abacus isn't good at counting to so many decimal places so I'm bound to be out by one or two.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Allied Capital held 5,442,963 ALF shares. So Alloway has bought $21,771 shares for $2???? ALternativlty has he bought these shares at $0.000000363 approx each.

Cannot figure this. According to the companies office, Giesbers and Macfie held 100% of Allied Capital Limited. Alloway has purchased 100% of Allied Capital. Apparently Allied Capital owns 5,442,963 of ALF.

Even 345,000 ALF shares for $2 is a value of $0.000005797 a share.

Disc: My abacus isn't good at counting to so many decimal places so I'm bound to be out by one or two.
    Well, I guess it is always possible that Allied Capital have other liabilities that are offsetting the value of the ALF shares?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    According to the companies office, Giesbers and Macfie held 100% of Allied Capital Limited.
    No they didn't. On digging deeper its' Alloway who has been the majority holder. He's just gone and bought them out. So the man who saw the value in Hanopver sees the value in ALF. Go ALF!

Consolidation coming up .... keep it quiet ... esp from Lizard so she won't adjust things in her NZX compo

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Consolidation coming up .... keep it quiet ... esp from Lizard so she won't adjust things in her NZX compo
    The Hanover / ALF holders won't be happy. They'll see this as shrinkage of thier initial investment. The more shares the better is what they will be after.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

How long before the consolidated shares get back to 3cps ?

ALF010 into shares .... is that another trillion shares to be issued?