sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hindsight is always 20/20 and often as useless as a fortune cookie in predicting the future. All funds have well and truly beaten their respective indices after all expenses, fees and taxes over the last few years. You can't realistically ask for more than that. Posted 27/11/2020
    Update. These have been trading at quite a substantial premium to NTA, latest share price $2.04 at time of posting and last reported NTA was $1.85 as at last Wednesday, (and the market has dropped a fair bit since then).

I do not feel such a premium is warranted. I would not be concerned if the premium was 2-4% but it is currently well north of 10%, (adjusted for warrant exercise) and I feel that is unjustified as KFL have not outperformed their benchmark as much as the other funds Barrmundi and Marlin. I made my own assessment over the holidays that the warrants were not worth the 44-45 cents they were priced at, (at one point), and sold them all.

I remain of the view that the Barrmundi warrants are an excellent hold at around 21 cents.

Good luck to holders.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-01-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine