sharetrader
Page 131 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1761
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bored yesterday so pulled out the numbers on KFL and did the old Z-score analysis ......a measure of whether an investment trust is a buy or sell

KFL is still a definitely a BUY
    Bull did that before he got in again ...now for how long is anyone's guess ...maybe this time he will stay longer as he finally understands its dividend policy ...hopefully he is on DRP if he doesn't like dividends to include some capital gains too . Actually being on DRP is win win for both ....cash dividend getters pay for something extra DRP ones get ...ie cash dividend getter subsidise extra growth of DRP subscribers

its main stocks MFT / IFT / SUM / FPH / RYM / ATM .... are going to be stocks to watch in 2024 ...fingers crossed

Mike's 2024 closing SP estimate is $ 1.50 ...me is more conservative at $ 1.40+ How about yours mate ?

PS : For me DARK HORSE is KFLWH ....it's a great punt at these levels ....DYOR pls ...its a punt which can go very well or 0
    Last edited by alokdhir; 23-12-2023 at 08:44 AM.

NTA a year ago was $1.40 av in December 2022, a couple of OCR cuts and I can't see why parity or a premium won't be achieved 2024. I base this on past behavior, it wasn't a random guess. I said $1.50+

I do appreciate your enthusiasm for what seems on the face of it to be a set and forget stock but it has needed some thinking about over the last couple of years.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    NTA a year ago was $1.40 av in December 2022, a couple of OCR cuts and I can't see why parity or a premium won't be achieved 2024. I base this on past behavior, it wasn't a random guess. I said $1.50+

I do appreciate your enthusiasm for what seems on the face of it to be a set and forget stock but it has needed some thinking about over the last couple of years.
    Me is with you mate ...I am trying to be conservative for a change ...had been over optimistic little earlier then required before but now things are moving in the direction which I thought about before ie the rates will eventually relent and growth blue chips will return to favour ...

KFL is a buy and forget stock at current or below NAV levels always ...I am enthusiastic as I want more and more people to understand its worth ...See on other channel what Mr B / W69 's enthusiasm did to BRM ...lol

But to be fair I was vociferous about my opposition to investing in KFL at a premium when it was 20 cents over NAV ...that was a big NO NO for me

Also I dont think we will get premiums anytime soon ...surely not in 2024 ...may need another overly negative rates outlook to get premiums again ...TBF ...not expecting them at all ...2-3 cents discount is normal ...imho

Investments

"Perhaps the most pertinent piece of advice in the current market is not to allow a bear market to frighten you into taking patient money out of good long-term growth shares.
    Despite traversing the 1929 crash, depression, an oil crisis and a world war, Mr Slater notes the rise in stock price of Coca Cola from $40 (£31.90) at its 1919 IPO to the equivalent of $1.8m at the time of publishing the book."

Zulu principal works well ...so does KFL portfolio ...though many made fun of its buy and hold good growth stocks policy but its good investing technique

Investments

Bull mate ...today your dream can come true ...KFL NAV $ 1.30+ very possible

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Close......$1.299

And still no indication a share buyback is in progress?

yep next week for sure i reckon. some of there stocks have bullish momentum
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yep next week for sure i reckon. some of there stocks have bullish momentum
    On 30th Sept NAV was exactly $ 1.30 ...SP was $ 1.26 so some gap left to close out ...U can help close it ...lol

On 30th Sept NAV was exactly $ 1.30 ...SP was $ 1.26 so some gap left to close out ...U can help close it ...lol
    the powers to be can get there a.rse off the counch and do buy back
    one step ahead of the herd