sharetrader
Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

And we KFL holders are waiting for the next warrant issue to be announced, whereas there are MLNWF already trading, expiring 10/11/23, and BRMWG already trading expiring 26/05/23.

At a minimum, a warrant issue is like another tax-free dividend for the year, over and above the quarterly payments already on offer.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    And we KFL holders are waiting for the next warrant issue to be announced, whereas there are MLNWF already trading, expiring 10/11/23, and BRMWG already trading expiring 26/05/23.

At a minimum, a warrant issue is like another tax-free dividend for the year, over and above the quarterly payments already on offer.
    Exactly ..its doing pretty well on NAV front too ...I am really pleased with its stocks portfolio and how it converts growth stocks to tax free or shall I say tax paid yield ...its my defensive yield play for next year ...FPH / IFT / AIA shud help it most ....fingers crossed

I wonder what the nav vs sp will be when term deposits go to 8%?

Investments

https://www.nzx.com/companies/KFL/announcements

3.2% up NAV in just one week ...wow ...thats great growth stocks working for u ...Great convertor of growth stock's appreciation into tax efficient yield !!

Yes, 4.5cps increase in NTA in a week is massive. I will have to look at which holdings were the main drivers, but MFT will be one.

Investments

After todays big up move of FPH ...now it must be its No1 holding and NaV must close to 1.45 !!

Investments

Whats the buzz on KFL ? Is it again trying to go premium to NAV ?? Or expectations of new Warrant issue nearby is the reason for this sudden up move ....

Surely the sellers are missing ...Maybe makes sense to hold to a great portfolio ...but hopefully not premium again so soon !!!

NAV 1.47 - above Share price again ....

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Not too Flash View Post
    NAV 1.47 - above Share price again ....
    Cool bargain then plus maybe a free warrant also coming this qtr ...soon market will catch the drift

Can someone please explain to me what the pros and cons are of investing in KFL via a broker vs going direct to fisher funds and investing in their NZ growth fund?