sharetrader
Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
    Guru

A big holder reducing their holdings I figure. Has been going on for a few months. Nearly bought some more in the auction tonight but I have far more than I should.

Investments

Someone is still selling KFL relentlessly ....almost 10Cents discount to upcoming NAV tomorrow ...

Hopefully nothing wrong with Fisher Funds ?? lol ...maybe they had accounts in CS or SVB !!!!

Not able to figure out the motive of this huge selling ...maybe Carmel Fisher cashing out her huge holdings which she accumulated over the period as bonuses for performance ....

Yes looks to be out of favour

KFL div yield = 9.88%
    MLN div yield= 8.81%
    BRM div yield= 7.94%

Investments

I just remembered that KFL has a Buy Back in place when it goes below 8% from NAV ...today when NAV comes almost close to last weeks ie 1.35-36 then it will be very close to 8% discount ...so support will come around 1.25 levels ....

Still hoping for a Warrant issue announcement after the current dividend is paid and before the next, given both MLN and BRM have warrants presently on issue. With the SP depressed just now any green shoots looking forward would make for a lot of trading interest whilst the extended period to warrant expiry is occurring. Regular issues of Warrants are one of the reasons why holding these particular shares can be more attractive than other equities and entering a new financial year may be a trigger?

is there any science behind the warrant issues?

Unfortunately the BRM warrants are more than likely going to go the same way last year's KFL warrants went. They just won't be worth exercising. Which is a real shame, and highly unusual for the Fisher trio. Warrants have up until now, been the number one way I have grown my holdings.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Still hoping for a Warrant issue announcement after the current dividend is paid and before the next, given both MLN and BRM have warrants presently on issue. With the SP depressed just now any green shoots looking forward would make for a lot of trading interest whilst the extended period to warrant expiry is occurring. Regular issues of Warrants are one of the reasons why holding these particular shares can be more attractive than other equities and entering a new financial year may be a trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    is there any science behind the warrant issues?
    I would say none at all. The last one was a failure and because of that I do expect them to issue one only when they can see its clearly the bottom and light coming at the end of the tunnel. I have been wondering if they can do one in under 12 months, there is opportunity around at the moment and I presume in the near future.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Yes looks to be out of favour

KFL div yield = 9.88%
    MLN div yield= 8.81%
    BRM div yield= 7.94%
    Can they maintain the divvy? I know a chunk always comes back under the DRP.

At a solid discount to NAV, starting to become interesting as a place to park some cash.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Can they maintain the divvy? I know a chunk always comes back under the DRP.

At a solid discount to NAV, starting to become interesting as a place to park some cash.....
    Yes easy as. Just sell more MFT and FPH shares (or other holdings). the dividend can run forever as long as they manage to get NAV returns over 8%