sharetrader
Page 124 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1492

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Share price enquiry today, awaiting the stock standard reply.
    Yep, not company’s fault that punters have got excited and pushed the share price up 31% in a few days
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

That response from WDT to speeding ticket will be seen as a profit upgrade coming in next week or two.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep, not company’s fault that punters have got excited and pushed the share price up 31% in a few days
    Thinking this will just attract more sharsies hype.

Maybe EAST WEST CORPORATION are increasing their holding?....averaging down from the 26c they initially paid! (think I've got that right)

whose been playing around today ---- high 10.8 and low 9.3 and ends up somewhere where it started

For those questioning the improving share price, take a look at this October '20 announcement from WDT.

"Wellington Signs Commercial Agreement with Imbera for Supply of IoT hardware and
    Data Services."

The key lies in googling "Imbera".
    Take a look at the following information from Wikipedia which leads straight to Coca Cola.

Coca-Cola FEMSA
    FEMSA owns 47.9% of the world's largest bottler of Coca-Cola by volume, Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF), which operates in ten countries covering the metropolitan area of Mexico City, southeast Mexico, Central America and South America.

Coca-Cola FEMSA is the anchor bottler of Coca-Cola and its related soft drink products in much of Latin America. The company is an important part of the Coca-Cola System. Coca-Cola FEMSA distributes about 10% of the worldwide production of Coca-Cola products. This makes it, after Coca-Cola Enterprises the second largest Coca-Cola bottler in the world.

The company is owned 47.9% by FEMSA, 28.1% by The Coca-Cola Company and the remaining interest trades on the New York Stock Exchange and the Mexico City Stock Exchange.[7] The company is headquartered in Monterrey."

FEMSA Negocios Estratégicos is divided into 4 business units of which Imbera is one.

In that Oct '20 post the departing CEO (Greg Allen) noted the considerable upside from the commercial agreement with Imbera.

In my view over the last few years WDT has done everything right.
    The pandemic hit them extremely hard but the upside remains.

I have been an investor in WDT for a very long time & in recent years attended a number of AGMs.
    Current management strikes me as excellent although the hunt for a replacement CEO is an unknown.

Existing management are significant shareholders. So are the board.
    I added significantly to my shareholding just before the pandemic so my timing could not have been worse, but added recently at 7 cents to average down.
    Breakeven now about 10 cents per share.

I am pleased to be a shareholder in WDT and anticipate being in for the long haul.

Yes Felonius. WDT have a big contact in Coca Cola, for years they have been selling fan motors for their refrigerators (they still do) on very small margins.
    They realise this was a losing business model and are now upselling refrigerating cabinets with internet of things hardware.
    As I understand it they make a margin on the hardware as well as more importantly on the data collected.
    It is early days however at todays Share Price of close to 1 to Revenue it is worth time to keep an eye on if not a purchase I think.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Yes Felonius. WDT have a big contact in Coca Cola, for years they have been selling fan motors for their refrigerators (they still do) on very small margins.
    They realise this was a losing business model and are now upselling refrigerating cabinets with internet of things hardware.
    As I understand it they make a margin on the hardware as well as more importantly on the data collected.
    It is early days however at todays Share Price of close to 1 to Revenue it is worth time to keep an eye on if not a purchase I think.
    Profit upgrade next week or so reading between the lines of speeding ticket response.

Really looking forward to an announcement next week

Or to market for some more $$? Must be drying up by now?