sharetrader
Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

What is your problem craic? Are you still carrying baggage from the 80's? We are talking about Wellington Drive, not Strathmore. I have met Ross Green a number of times, and I have a very high opinion of him. He is an intelligent and capable CEO, and of the highest integrity. Since he took over the reins, WDT has gone from strength to strength. Your suggestions of fraud and dishonesty are totally absurd and downright laughable!

Advanced Member

Then why has it taken 7 years to reduce the value of the shares by 50%? When will they make a profit? How much has Ross Green drawn in salary over that period? What has he delivered to the Shareholders in that time except for a string of promises? Gone from strenght to strength? - look at the graph for the past few years.

I get it now, you have a basic misunderstanding of the fuction of capital markets. They do not exist to make you and I money. Rather they are an efficient means of uniting those in need of capital with those who have it to provide, at acceptable terms for both.

It's about development and progress really, not profit. Without the profit bit it wouldn't work, of course, but hey, every system has it's flaws .

If you want to make money now, you'd better stick to companies that have passed the development stage and are making profits rather than demands on shareholders for more capital. You'll have to pay ten times as much though, and still there's a risk of losing everything.
    Last edited by Codfish; 12-09-2007 at 03:08 PM.

WDT seems well supported "for a dog" at 37c. Possibly some buyers see some advantage in a "miserly motor" given Helen seems set to announce her scheme on Thursday which inevitably will raise power prices. Turnover not bad for an NZX dog on its last woof eh SectorSurfa. Steady buying over the last week makes me wonder if something is in the wind and the dog has caught a wiff.

Quote Originally Posted by SectorSurfa View Post
    yeah haven't you noticed dogs like sniffing you know where...

perhaps this is the "wiff" you are speaking of
    The biological "drive" mmm...Some dogs have a good time

More orders for Wellington.

http://www.findata.co.nz/Markets/Ann...e=NZX&n=154066

First time orders from Korea & Finland, and a repeat order from Japan. All in the one notice.

Are they starting to play down the good news so as not to ramp the share price?

I really can't understand the interest in this puppy. From 30 to 40 in no time at all. Can't be the favourable exchange rate. Who is buying up. Fisher? Someone is buying this puppy but who?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
    Of course the Wellington Drive of ilk is driving remorsely into the hinterlands of continents far from their humble origins.

Garnering remorseless orders for their remorseless fans.

I am surprised their price is only on Cloud 8.
    Look again

Smile Wdt

The dog is yapping again
    Bosse

What I particularly like is that Panasonic will be paying for the engineering work.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=1725676

I was concerned that WDT's 'bespoke' approach with these 'Total integration' motors would mean high up front costs combined with market pressure to keep unit prices down.