sharetrader
Page 6 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Talking

Starting to sound like they could be a buy,everyone is looking for lower costs electrically I suppose it will be so there is more cheap electric to charge our electric cars when the oil runs out or gets too expensive
    I don't bloody believe it

I'm not complaining about the share price doubling over last two years.

Thumbs up This one has had a wiggly tail

This dog has become a buy, a lot of people are asking how much is that doggy in the window, wait until the big boys start to move in which will be quite soon I expect.WDT are starting to raise eyebrows and doggy tails are starting to wag.

Talking Good Doggy

I know but I've got a few so its even more appropriate

Cool news. This really puts the WDT price on a stable footing and the prospect of selling 10mill units a year with a couple $ margin on each unit means that a profit of 20Mill is not out of the question especially if the US manufacture they are talking too comes on board with a similar deal. Given the hints Ross has dropped over the last 8 months 2009 could be a nice year. Even if they just have Panasonic and the Samsung deal this without any other customer WDT is looking cheap at this price and thats ingnoring any other clients or potential clients!! The other plus is Panasonic will do the manufacturing meaning that WDT just takes the license fees. Well a happy holder again!! Just need that US appliance manufacturer to sign up and we are off.

Talking $$$$$

Someone with some spare cash is buying up large, a bit of a surprise considering WDT has been classed as a worthless mutt by a few on this thread may be its these people who are now buying in.

Share Collector

As I per my earlier post, I think 8m motors per year within 3-4 years justifies 30cps. 10m justifies 40cps. Starting to look like a realistic possibility, so I think the buying interest might finally make sense.

hopefully they will use the revenue to develop new motors. I would like to see what WDT motors could do for the electric car. A lighter engine using less power could work well in hybrids and totally electric as well as be a lot more expensive than their present motors giving a good boost to revenue. Any profits for the next 5 years should be used in RnD and not given paid out in Divis. I hope they understand that. I am worried they will be happy being a niche operator and will sell out to the big boys too soon. The source Vortex deal was an example of that. They now have marquee names as customers with Samsung, Panasonic, Sanyo and Walmart as customers. No need to go to dodgy venture capatialists for credability now.Looking forward to holding these shares for the long term.

Lets see some real ambition as they have a healthy balance sheet now and strong revenues over the next few years.

Share Collector

I can't figure the profit margin. I can just take a reasonable guess based on the nature of the business etc. At this stage of a business, it can only ever be ballpark maths.

Share Collector

Columbus, excuse me if I'm wrong, but I suspect you're just taking the piss. Fair enough. Numbers are just a drifting point on the horizon which give me a sense of direction, but sentiment makes for a crooked route.

I post numbers on forums because they're easier for me to refer to than all my scraps of paper. If they work at all, it's because every institutional buyer or seller will be basing their decisions on figures generated by an analyst who had to guess a set of numbers and who was not an expert in electric motors. Not surprisingly, they tend to make similar sets of assumptions (and errors).