sharetrader
Page 12 of 150 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Well the management have now given some numbers to think about. NZ$40 million EBIT in 2011 target. OK it is only a target but seems to be achievable. If true it should give a Market Cap of around 400 m at 10 x PE or 1 x Sales. That would be 3 1/2 times current Market Cap. It certainly sounds like they have the sales potential - they now say that they are only limited by capacity to produce. Not a bad problem to have!

Default Got a few of these

Your quite right they appear to be making headway, but the market are not buying into it at the moment, which is reflecting the sp.
    I don't bloody believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Scuffer View Post
    Your quite right they appear to be making headway, but the market are not buying into it at the moment, which is reflecting the sp.
    I'm don't agree. Considering the state of the stock market, and how some really high quality companies have taking a huge beating share price wise I would suggest WDT's share price is doing remarkably well. If the market didn't understand the potential I would think the share price might well be in the low 20's or even worse i.e about half of what it was before the market went off the boil.

Your probably right the sp should be lower especially after the pretty picture just painted of Ross but maybe he is just trying to keep his dream alive, the manufacturers are already starting to bang on his door the near future should be very informative as to where WDT are heading.

What everyone is waiting for is proof that WDT can deliver in volume. With the new facility in Singapore only just coming on line it would be daft to jump in now. There are bound to be teething problems and if any of them prove to be serious that will knock the SP quite a bit I would think. Shouldn't be too long before we have an idea which way it is going.

Having said that, I'm a big fan of what they are trying to do. I've backed them with some of my hard earned and will be looking to top up at some point. I doubt that competitors are threat any more, WDT are are away and running, I hope they don't drop the ball!

CF

If oil doesn't come down in price everyone will be looking to provide efficient energy use in all areas, not to mention the effect on the environment I can see a major shift in how the worlds energy supplies are met and if WDT can play a small part it will make a few NZ shareholders very happy.

Yes. Well I suspect Mr Green has learnt a lot about selling motors since those early days. I know the traders will wait until solid earnings are confirmed and the share price is on the rise. Reminds me of NZOG (which I also held for years before they started moving) but of course a completely different type of business. I look forward to that maiden profit announcement!

I wonder why WDT is not disclosing the good news.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU0808/S00218.htm

Shouldn't be long before we know if they can deliver on all that promise.

CF
    Last edited by Codfish; 15-08-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: A link I had included was not recent (15 May 08)

Momentum for sales is Building. Another good sales announcement and the rights issue which was expected.

Am glad they are going for it!!

It has being a long wait though but I am waiting till 2011 on this one. Of all the stocks on the NZX this is the only one that I think that has real 300% potential. But sales must be well over 1mill motors now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevl View Post
    Momentum for sales is Building. Another good sales announcement and the rights issue which was expected.

Am glad they are going for it!!

It has being a long wait though but I am waiting till 2011 on this one. Of all the stocks on the NZX this is the only one that I think that has real 300% potential. But sales must be well over 1mill motors now.
    I agree but unfortunately the market doesnt like the announcement.