sharetrader
Page 128 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1493
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Should see this move into 10c range pretty soon and hopefully never below that
    Yes, I see them after an awfully long wait, as being poised for profitable growth. Happily, so does their CEO! One of few underpriced stocks on NZX IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Should see this move into 10c range pretty soon and hopefully never below that
    e good if that was the case

Bit of a worry when they tout 'return to profitability' but in same announcement that they will likely make a loss this year (they say break even at USD0.70 ...hmmm)

The bad luck still continues - latest bit of bad luck being seeing cost and supply chain pressures

Hope global shortage of chips is not going to affect them and be their next bit of bad luck

Hope they appoint a lucky CEO

My morbid fascination with WDT that has lasted 20 year or so continues

No doubt the share price will go to 10 cents soon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Resistance at 9 appears to be wilting, and the chart backs it up nicely. Next resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Resistance at 9 appears to be wilting, and the chart backs it up nicely. Next resistance?
    Next resistance just above 10 - lets say 10

Then its 17

Remember once resitance broken t becomes support -- so break through 9 and we wont see anything less

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Next resistance just above 10 - lets say 10

Then its 17

Remember once resitance broken t becomes support -- so break through 9 and we wont see anything less
    Never mind 10, I much prefer 17 Let's go with that!

A big rave about Wellington in the business press

Mentions $100m turnover in 2023

Is being valued as a tech company the catalyst for a decent rise in share price over the next year or so - $100m revenues could mean $1 billion market cap or share price over 2 bucks

Wellington Drive’s journey from manufacturing to tech

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/o...turing-to-tech

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A big rave about Wellington in the business press

Mentions $100m turnover in 2023

Is being valued as a tech company the catalyst for a decent rise in share price over the next year or so - $100m revenues could mean $1 billion market cap or share price over 2 bucks

Wellington Drive’s journey from manufacturing to tech

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/o...turing-to-tech
    When I see it I believe it. WDT doesn't have exactly a great track record in creating value for shareholders. I was one back in 1999 and can't remember for how long. Also every company I briefly glance at in the IoT sector seems to come with those lofty ambitions that just don't seem to get any traction. Why would I need a fridge with Internet connectivity? Smart light bulbs? Why? Maybe I'm an old man yelling at a cloud but then looking at companies like BUD.ASX makes me very wary in investing in such companies.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    When I see it I believe it. WDT doesn't have exactly a great track record in creating value for shareholders. I was one back in 1999 and can't remember for how long. Also every company I briefly glance at in the IoT sector seems to come with those lofty ambitions that just don't seem to get any traction. Why would I need a fridge with Internet connectivity? Smart light bulbs? Why? Maybe I'm an old man yelling at a cloud but then looking at companies like BUD.ASX makes me very wary in investing in such companies.
    Maybe you don't need a wizzbang fridge system, but supermarket chains, bulk chillers, commercial refrigeration in general does!

WDT have evolved into something beyond their original scope. The signs are more than promising.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Maybe you don't need a wizzbang fridge system, but supermarket chains, bulk chillers, commercial refrigeration in general does!

WDT have evolved into something beyond their original scope. The signs are more than promising.
    A quick look at the website would have taught me that look at commercial solution - my bad. I just have this bad taste in my mouth with this company that in its history has nothing to show for in creating shareholder value. I may have to do more research while this global chip shortage is playing out.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    BUD a good story ha ha

I see they mention the supply of semi-conductors / chips is becoming a real problem

I have that feeling that chips will be Wellington's next bad luck story

Loss already forecast - could be quite a big loss if this impacts them