sharetrader
Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1493
    Guru

WU
    You don't think
    "Connect™Monitor, launched in March, and Connect™ Network , will be launched in November"
    Will be much of a game changer then?
    When one off charges in latest result are considered ?
    "underlying EBITDA for H1-2021 was $2.5m, a $2.0m increase over the same period last year and the
    underling profit was $1.3m, a $2.7m increase".
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...dt.nzx-377939/

They had several head winds in their latest result

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    As a long term holder, I wonder just how they can/will grow WDT now that it is in profit ( all bit a wee one ) how do they maxamize their circumstances, small profit, positive cash flow ( for now ? ), $6 mil cash holding, large tax losses- $100 mil + , to my mind they need a business that will be a game changer for them, the question is, where will that come from and I dont think that it is inside the company at this stage ?

Come on Mike D put your hat on and get on the board!
    WDT have had so many 'game changers' since last century I've lost count ..... but the future may be different..... there big day might come

They put this chart in the Interim Report - not that inspiring is it .....if I was them I would've been to embarrassed to publish such uninspiring stuff - esp if hyping a bright future
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 28-08-2021 at 02:02 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WDT have had so many 'game changers' since last century I've lost count ..... but the future may be different..... there big day might come

They put this chart in the Interim Report - not that inspiring is it .....if I was them I would've been to embarrassed to publish such uninspiring stuff - esp if hyping a bright future
    It seem hard to inspire you Winner, gross profit as per your chart 1H21 new high of $8.9m.
    Operating cash flow, remember cash coming in is important up 332%
    What is needed to inspire you in WDT case?

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    It seem hard to inspire you Winner, gross profit as per your chart 1H21 new high of $8.9m.
    Operating cash flow, remember cash coming in is important up 332%
    What is needed to inspire you in WDT case?
    $8.9m this year v $8,6m two years ago not very ‘inspiring’ is it

Comparisons to H120 don’t mean much

Guru

Inspired?
    Reasonably confidant more likely as they had many head winds to contend with
    "Customer demand is buoyant. As reported previously, the Company is managing several operating constraints including a tight IT labour market, supply shortages of some electronic components, increased component costs, constraints on shipping, increased shipping costs and more recently, the closure of the production line in Vietnam due to a COVID-19 closure. It is pleasing to now advise that production in Vietnam has recommenced following a temporary Government imposed COVID-19 closure. It will take a few weeks for production to be back to normal levels"
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...dt.nzx-377939/

And they have a decent cornerstone shareholder

$8.9m this year v $8,6m two years ago not very ‘inspiring’ is it

Comparisons to H120 don’t mean much
    Hmm, I see enough progress in WDT to give me some inspiration, remember that WDT had many hurdles as kiora points out.
    To than report $3.1m operational net cash flow seems positive to me, it is certainly an improvement.

Was inspired back in 2015:

Outlook

After many words and phrases like strong, encouraged, improved operating performance, momentum on new product trials, new product adoption blah blah they ended with “The board and management team are increasingly confident in the new product adoption programme, channel expansion strategy and initial customer discussions on new product volumes and envisages continued revenue and profit growth”

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Hmm, I see enough progress in WDT to give me some inspiration, remember that WDT had many hurdles as kiora points out.
    To than report $3.1m operational net cash flow seems positive to me, it is certainly an improvement.

…..did they pay all the bills?

…..did they pay all the bills?
    Ok, I recognise that the liabilities for bill paying has gone up, most of the increase is however covered by trade and other receivables going up as well.
    Hmmn, maybe I should be less inspired. I will think about that.

Advanced Member

Was inspired back in 2015:

Outlook

After many words and phrases like strong, encouraged, improved operating performance, momentum on new product trials, new product adoption blah blah they ended with “The board and management team are increasingly confident in the new product adoption programme, channel expansion strategy and initial customer discussions on new product volumes and envisages continued revenue and profit growth”
    Lovely words.

They must use the same spin doctor as NTL to drive the company along.