sharetrader
Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Did anyone make it? Just reading the doco's that came out of it.

They seem super optimistic about the future, and are talking big growth, with large contracts just around the corner and a strong cost out programme.

SP followed this, late last night and a bit today..

Anyone still watching this?

There last announcement was positive, indicating a good result coming soon. I’m assuming the SP fall is linked to traders cashing in on other sure bets that are going at the moment. A tad worried it could be something else.

Any idea when there next announcement is?

Yep, I'm still a faithful holder! Patiently waiting for a maiden profit. I don't think any positive movement will happen until they announce a trading profit. Soon I hope.

senors
    wdt is suffering fallout from your techo company of the year provenco

The exchange rate can't be helping either. Particularly with the US. I'm a little worried about them having enough cash up their sleeve to cope with some addtional slippage from their last update. They say they expect to keep the same year-end cash balance mentioned in the January prospectus which I think is a little over 2.2 mil. Seems to cut things a bit fine. I think in the 08 annual report they made an unexpected gain of about 1.8 mil based on the exchange rate so I assume it can go the other way just as easily. On the bad side is the exchange rate but on the positive side with things potentially looking a little better in the US sales could be looking a little better as well.

I'm also a longterm holder, and sharing the anxieties of Buns & the others. I hope the guess from Mexico about PVO collapse contagion is right, but i fear the speculation about the seemingly small amount of cash in hand to buffer any slow or delayed sales might be closer to reality.

Well something is happening. 600,000 shares is not a normal trading day for WDT

http://www.nzte.govt.nz/explore-expo...-measures.aspx

India to enforce energy efficiency measures

NEW DELHI – India will make energy efficiency ratings compulsory for electric appliances, including air-conditioners and refrigerators, from January 2010.

Currently a voluntary initiative, Environmental Minister Jairam Ramesh said that the efficiency ratings will also apply to appliances like electric motors, colour televisions and LPG stoves by June 2010, and will encompass products sold in India or exported.

The government hopes to save 10,000 megawatts of power by efficient use of energy by 2012.

Unveiled in 2008, energy efficiency is a key focus in India's national climate change policy and lays out a roadmap to a green economy without setting a target for carbon emissions. As Asia’s third largest economy, India is also the fourth largest-emitter of carbon dioxide.

Under a future trading scheme, businesses using more energy than others would need to compensate by buying energy efficiency certificates from businesses using less or renewable energy.

Each industry or sector’s energy benchmarks would be determined by the Indian government, with a reward and penalty system coming into place for companies not meeting stipulated targets.

Source: Reuters

Another great result and another promise of profitability in 2010

Accumulated losses now $55m

What gets me is what they do sell they don't even cover the cost of sales ... ie no gross profit before expenses

Forecast loss for full year $14m at USD at 65 cents

You guys hanging in there? You deserve some reward some day

WDT market cap still over $50m

Nearly 400,000 traded today - is something up?