sharetrader
Page 58 of 150 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    Not sure if I would say if was a failure, after all they raised $4.5m with $4m coming from Institutional shareholders.
    That is plural Anna.. Just chump change to them. Only $500,000 coming from the " Believers "..

Not sure if I would say if was a failure, after all they raised $4.5m with $4m coming from Institutional shareholders.
    Probably one institution?

Come on Balance you are normally better informed than that. ACC, Harbour, Superlife, Professional Investors for the $4m and $500k from the SPP.

Advanced Member

So we are in agreement Anna.. Chump Change from the Insto's.. Pathetic support from the Believers..

Still worth watch though.. May be able to recover my 6 cents ps. invested 25/30 years ago..

What say you Perc ??..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    So we are in agreement Anna.. Chump Change from the Insto's.. Pathetic support from the Believers..

Still worth watch though.. May be able to recover my 6 cents ps. invested 25/30 years ago..

What say you Perc ??..
    Yes 6 cents sounds about right.Was it Aorangi then?
    Would love them to come right.!!

What say you Perc ??..
    So they set out to raise $4m, they got $4m, and then announced they would offer all current shareholders the chance to invest @ the same price and raised a further $500k. Might be chump change to some, seems like reasonable $$$ to me.

I attended the AGM today. In depth presentation from the Chairman and CEO, my observations:
    GP now 17% still talking 18-20% for the FY and later on in the presentation they suggest 20%. Next year talking 25%
    Loss this year less than $3m, next year break even.
    FX assumption 85c to USD and $100k +/-ve per 1c movement
    Strategic partner negotiations continue.
    Euro zone difficult, Latin America storming

A very interesting show and tell after the formal meeting of the new ICS unit, specific mention of Coca Cola.

So the CEO has now been in place for 18 months and continues to deliver on what he suggests. 12 months out break even and then a profit, hopefully a strategic partner and ICS coming online....might be interesting. Time will tell.

Advanced Member

So they set out to raise $4m, they got $4m, and then announced they would offer all current shareholders the chance to invest @ the same price and raised a further $500k. Might be chump change to some, seems like reasonable $$$ to me.

I attended the AGM today. In depth presentation from the Chairman and CEO, my observations:
    GP now 17% still talking 18-20% for the FY and later on in the presentation they suggest 20%. Next year talking 25%
    Loss this year less than $3m, next year break even.

FX assumption 85c to USD and $100k +/-ve per 1c movement
    Strategic partner negotiations continue.
    Euro zone difficult, Latin America storming

A very interesting show and tell after the formal meeting of the new ICS unit, specific mention of Coca Cola.

So the CEO has now been in place for 18 months and continues to deliver on what he suggests. 12 months out break even and then a profit, hopefully a strategic partner and ICS coming online....might be interesting. Time will tell.
    Yes indeed Anna.. Time will tell.. Again and again and again we hear this.. Shades of Rakon.. Or is WDT putting Rakon in the shade ??..

NO !!.. WDT has been going longer than Rakon.. The biggest losers are ... WDT !!..

Thank you for your break down..

Yes indeed Anna.. Time will tell.. Again and again and again we hear this.. Shades of Rakon.. Or is WDT putting Rakon in the shade ??..

NO !!.. WDT has been going longer than Rakon.. The biggest losers are ... WDT !!..

Thank you for your break down..
    Well for the last 18 months both RAK and WDT have been making statements about the path forward.....one companies statements have been wrong and they currently seem to need refinancing while the other has delivered what it said it would do and is refinanced.

Advanced Member

Well for the last 18 months both RAK and WDT have been making statements about the path forward.....one companies statements have been wrong and they currently seem to need refinancing while the other has delivered what it said it would do and is refinanced.
    Re-financed .. not by me.. not by percy.. not by any one on this site.. that is aware of WDT's problems,,

Re-financed .. not by me.. not by percy.. not by any one on this site.. that is aware of WDT's problems,,
    So you are suggesting you speak for the site. We will see, one of us will be right, of that we can agree.