sharetrader
Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    lol, I will quote you at $6.20 GR8DAY. How many Mothers/V's/Red Bulls/Lines of cocaine have you had today? Looks like only a few, not everything is quite in caps lock

HA LOL MOOSIE!.......HAD NONE OF THE ABOVE (unfortunately)........but it may be all the cement dust Ive been breathing today!!..........hey mate you may laugh at $6.20 but these shares were once changing hands at something around that figure........Im picking they'll be back there by Xmas (just not sure what year sorry). All joking aside Im picking WDT as the turnaround stock of the year.....all signs pointing up and backed by directors promises now.....yep it's all in writing AND i know where they live!!
    Have a Gr8day.

.......WOW SOMEONE SHOWING MORE CONFIDENCE THAN EVEN MYSELF.......500,000 PLACED BY A BROKER IN ONE HIT........NOW WHATS THAT GUNNA BE WORTH AT $6.20??? (someones in for a nice Xmas pressy)
    Have a Gr8day.

Take off might be hoping for too much snapiti....but I'll stand by my last post #618.
    And yes, I did buy some...

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Take off might be hoping for too much snapiti....but I'll stand by my last post #618.
    And yes, I did buy some...
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/WDT/an...ents/241197now

Placement of shares at a premium - now that is a huge change to the usual highly discounted share placement and issue - that has got my notice.

Must have started a rush to find out ..... Nzx broken again

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
    You can try doing what you were doing again, but we probably need to fix something.

What the heck? These shares use to trade at $15??? what the heck happend to them? worse than billabong...

percy

No nothing has happened to them.
    They have been expecting to be profitable in the next 6 months to a year, for approx. 20 or 30 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No nothing has happened to them.
    They have been expecting to be profitable in the next 6 months to a year, for approx. 20 or 30 years now.
    And people were paying up $15 dollars a share for them 10 years ago?
    Speculative stocks...
    Dangerous...

percy

No the highest price they ever got to was about 60 cents [adjusted approx. $15].They just kept having cash issues,so the number of shares just kept increasing while the value [?] of the company stayed much the same.
    Just thinking they must have set a world record for the number of cash issues an unprofitable company has had.
    Last edited by percy; 17-09-2013 at 06:48 PM.

.......yet some more impressive news today.....directors doing as they promised....momentum now gathering.......this is just getting better and better, miss out at your peril......turnaround story for the next couple of years, so plenty of time to buy in at these low prices. Shud break thru 20c soon.......25c by years end??
    Have a Gr8day.