sharetrader
Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thanks Snapiti, I see a company that is delivering on what it has said it will do, after yes many many years of not. New CEO continues to deliver to plan and my look at EastWest suggests to me they are the sort of partner WDT has been looking for all along.

When new CEO's deliver I like to stay around, lots of examples of this strategy being a winning one.
    Last edited by Anna Naum; 01-11-2013 at 12:04 PM.

I agree Anna.
    I think WDT can almost be split into two eras....pre and post Greg Allen....
    In the relatively short time he has been there the Company has gone from losing 12mil a year down to 3.
    It's one thing to have a good product as WDT does, it's another to bring it profitably to the market.
    There's still a way to go, but as far as I am concerned things have never looked so good for WDT.
    Now they look forward to growth, no doubt we might see another capital raising, but I think the Company will be in a position to achieve this without too much pain.
    2014 is going to be interesting.

Snapiti you are right, it might look to be snails pace right now, but that's not to mean it won't fly one day soon....already up 50% from a few months ago.....

Guru

WDT on the move , its been years since there has been a slightly positive feel about this share.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    WDT on the move , its been years since there has been a slightly positive feel about this share.

.........wont be long now b4 the SP has doubled (in the last 3-6mnths). This rise is well founded in my opinion as directors promises slowly come to fruition.........but still a lot of work to do AND a lot of SP ground to make up and recover to $3sh!! (just say it quickly fellow long-termers). Finally our patience is being rewarded (by way of SP gains)......but we're really just at the cusp of a full recovery.........ALWAYS the best time to invest. STEADY IS BEST!
    Have a Gr8day.

A friend of mine has had shares in this company for the last couple of years and I haven't been too keen to go near it given the history. But just reading a bit more this week I'm going to keep a closer eye on it. I like Greg Allen's work history and what he has done so far in turning the company in a more positive direction. For me I like to invest in top people who manage these organizations.

Shares up 25% since the update, and have doubled in the last 2 and a bit months. That's PEB/XRO performance! ;-)

Advanced Member

There's one born every day - must have been a heap born that day.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    lots and lots of buyers, few sellers, big break through 12 month trend line, could be some life in this dog but IMHO it will do a BLT run up to 29-30 cps and fall back to low 20's cps
    Yes pretty much agree...
    Until the next announcement...positive up she goes, negative she'll stall or fall...
    Just achieving what the have said will be positive.....so far under Greg they have done all of that....

....starting to gain a bit of traction now, but a hell of a long way to go. Im in for the long haul on this on this one as I do believe they are on the right track and lets face it, the industry/arena they operate in (ENERGY SAVINGS FOR BUSINESS) is up there towards, if not, THE No.1 global business driver........attracting MASSIVE focus throughout every level of industry. They are in the right place at the right time.........and have been for a longtime.....without profiting from it, BUT..... I think things will turn VERY POSITIVE for WDT in the near future esp. as they now finally have the right man at the helm.
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 05-11-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    Have a Gr8day.

Snr. Gr8day
    Since Snr. Green go . Si?