sharetrader
Page 77 of 153 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
    Share Collector

I really didn't think they'd be able to get away with another raising after the WDTPA... unless they can make a decent profit before May 2017, around three-quarters of the company could end up going to the pref holders. (Could be a good gamble if it was actually possible to buy any of those prefs at the 10c quoted!).

Old WDTPA prospectus:
    http://www.business.govt.nz/companie...AF8F7471968896

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I really didn't think they'd be able to get away with another raising after the WDTPA... unless they can make a decent profit before May 2017, around three-quarters of the company could end up going to the pref holders. (Could be a good gamble if it was actually possible to buy any of those prefs at the 10c quoted!).

Old WDTPA prospectus:
    http://www.business.govt.nz/companie...AF8F7471968896
    I think the WDT debacle could alter the whole meaning of the word "preference".!!!
    I would think anyone ending up owning WDT would call them "poisoned chalices."!!!!!

Hi to all fellow wonderfully advantaged WDT owners/shareholders.
    The Drs. of spin are at it again trying to justify consuming more hard earned cash from my grasp. Order confirmation - exciting. What , sub 500 units ! Great order but worth another 3c thown away?
    My 3 cents worth - "staying in my pocket"
    Have a great evening.
    -dodgy (reluctant owner/shareholder - or at least I think I still own something, albeit shrinking).

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Hi to all fellow wonderfully advantaged WDT owners/shareholders.
    The Drs. of spin are at it again trying to justify consuming more hard earned cash from my grasp. Order confirmation - exciting. What , sub 500 units ! Great order but worth another 3c thown away?
    My 3 cents worth - "staying in my pocket"
    Have a great evening.
    -dodgy (reluctant owner/shareholder - or at least I think I still own something, albeit shrinking).
    Hey dodgy, you are hard to please.....may as well say they broke even, that's an achievement in itself .....WOW WOW

WDT on fire.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/211620.pdf

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow I would be wary of that one

From the announcement:
    Operating expenses are lower by $200k reflecting staffing reductions, process improvements and the increased effort on new product development activities that resulted in an increase in capitalised development
    Nice gain on foreign exchange as well .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

PT ...oh dear the good old capitalised expense trick eh. They seem proud of it though. Just shows one needs to read carefully and not just skim through announcements

Wonder what the cash flow looks like ..... I will hazard a guess, shocking.
    Last edited by winner69; 20-04-2015 at 06:39 PM.

So they reduce the loss, develop new products, account for them in an appropriate manner and still complaints. Given the history understand but come on guys, its at least a move in the right direction?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    So they reduce the loss, develop new products, account for them in an appropriate manner and still complaints. Given the history understand but come on guys, its at least a move in the right direction?
    Maybe time for yet another new thread?
    Had they had one or two years of losses,people could be forgiving, and agree with you,but after nearly thirty years ,no way!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 21-04-2015 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Maybe time for yet another new thread?
    Had they had one or two years of losses,people could be forgiving, and agree with you,but after nearly thirty years ,no way!!!!
    Agree a couple of years would make this an interesting story, now they need to put together a few years of gains.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    Agree a couple of years would make this an interesting story, now they need to put together a few years of gains.
    Yes two or three years of solid increasing earnings, and I could become "a born again" WDT shareholder.!!!
    Can companies retain nearly 30 years of tax losses?