sharetrader
Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Knock me over with a feather. Unbelievable...sp finally back over where I bought in 6 years ago!!!??

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......indeed MM. Watching (and accumulating) with delight as we finally (make that FINALLY) .......witness that long long awaited turn-around??
    Having been an investor a " very " long time ago as was percy, and having scoffed at investors ( MM I think and Anna Naum ) since I sold at a lose.. Picked WDT in this years Comp.

Have decided. That not having had any loses for quite some time. To throw a few shekels at WDT. NOT MANY ..

Just to give myself a zing when leading percy.. Have a feeling in my water :-))

Definitely not ramping this extremely old DOG...

DYOR.. Holding a few for the fun of it ...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Knock me over with a feather. Unbelievable...sp finally back over where I bought in 6 years ago!!!??
    As said . Have not bothered to look at the depressing figures for absolute Yonks.

The tax loses must be astronomic.. As are the issued share numbers..

Hmmmmmm...

up 20%. disastrous for 6 years holding but now doing much better than my other dog. Quietly happy as blue sky looking good from here....

You CAN teach an old dog new tricks. Go you good thing, go! Another good result or two.....

Another decent rise today, and a research report which makes a solid case for further value. Nice

Outside thinking.

Nice announcement today..... see it here. 30% increase in revenue v Q1 2016 and a 552% increase in EBITDA.

DYOR
    Last edited by Leftfield; 01-05-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more info

One of my biggest regrets was cancelling a buy order for WDT 6 months ago...

Disputing if it may now be over valued and at risk of being a bit of a bull trap for me if I were to get in now.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    One of my biggest regrets was cancelling a buy order for WDT 6 months ago...

Disputing if it may now be over valued and at risk of being a bit of a bull trap for me if I were to get in now.
    I first got in mid Jan this year and have just increased it on this news..... too early to say where it will go, but the trend is looking good IMHO.

I attended the AGM.

One issue that was raised was wether there would be another call on the shareholders when the Super Life loan comes due this year. The top table said the directors were considering their options.

Long term shareholders will receive this news with a feeling of dread but take heart with share price revival the issue will be less deeply discounted.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn

PS. After meeting tea and biscuits report. Pretty ordinary but that is as it should be for a company that does not pay a dividend.
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.