sharetrader
Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

They will be asking for more money soon

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
    A take-over, Codswallop?

How amusing.
    Probably is Codswallop, I'm a bit paranoid after SOE. It's easier to buy a company than build one and NZ directors seem ready to take the cash.

This company has already been approached a couple of years ago about being taken over. The management said they weren't interested, and at that time management had a controlling stake. I certainly hope they are NOT taken over as I have been waiting patiently to get the benefit of all this investment in time amd money! I still think this is one of the best potential investments in our sharemarket at the moment. Go WDT!

Well, I was wrong. If people are cashing up they are doing so at 50c .

2.5 million traded. Curious.
    Not really. This is very much an announcement linked stock at the moment. And what happened today... wow an announcement. Still small news and yet to break resistance.

No-one invests a million plus on one announcement.

Someone also SOLD 2.3M odd shares in one parcel.... Perhaps the buyer was just waiting until a suitable sized chunk was available without pushing up the price...

Share Collector

Not sure about Ross Green's maths in the agm speech...

Ongoing sales growth of 150% per annum would mean selling 530 - 1300 million motor units by 2015 - 2016, not 30-40 million.

Though 150% for just the next 4 years (13.6m units) would be enough to meet my baseline for a worthwhile investment at current prices.

Recent announcements are increasingly making this investment proposition stack up for me. I have bought a small parcel and may look to add on any dips.

Quote Originally Posted by Codfish View Post
    Hill Pheonix are taking 180,000 units per year for starters.
    You got this figure based on the 500 per day quote? Do you know for sure that Hill Phoenix make their products (and therefore use WDT motors) 360 days of the year?

My calculations were done at a more conservative 5 days a week which comes out to 130,000 units per year which isn't too bad. This would provide revenue of approximately 4.5 million.

Hopefully in 2008 we will see another announcement that Hill have ordered more units since they have only ordered another 80,000 so far. Still, that is a good increase over the 50,000 ordered the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Hopefully in 2008 we will see another announcement that Hill have ordered more units since they have only ordered another 80,000 so far.
    Actually they have only ordered 70,000 so far. Apologies for this error.
    Last edited by emearg; 04-01-2008 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    You got this figure based on the 500 per day quote? Do you know for sure that Hill Phoenix make their products (and therefore use WDT motors) 360 days of the year?

Hopefully in 2008 we will see another announcement that Hill have ordered more units since they have only ordered another 80,000 so far. Still, that is a good increase over the 50,000 ordered the previous year.
    Yep I'm sure that's how I read it. Can't say I'm moved to phone them up to find out exactly what they meant.

Another announcement, not Hill though. As usual they can't say who but it sounds big!

"The contracted value of the development and production engineering exceeds $NZ1.5 million with products being launched by the customer throughout 2008 and early 2009. Wellington expects product revenues from manufacturing to grow steadily from 2009 onwards in this long-term agreement. "

CF
    Last edited by Codfish; 15-01-2008 at 11:24 AM.