sharetrader
Page 99 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast

Honestly their IoT side of business is looking pretty good. Obviously i'm just basing this on reports and no insider info. Sales growth yoy and margins improving. There was a drag down from old motors and hopefully that becomes a non-existent factor in due time.

Also they've hinted at an IoT contract with a company who already works with them.

One to watch IMO. Balance sheet is actually pretty good too (ignoring accumulated losses). If they can be profitable this year this will be a good one lol

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I'm surprised it is still going. I briefly had some shares early 2000 bought at 56c. Now they do IOT? Does it warrant for me to have another look or is it another false dawn?
    Not without risk, however IMHO the downside risk is being mitigated and there is considerable upside potential. TA is also looking more favourable.
    However, there are seldom gains without some risk so DYOR and make your own decisions accordingly.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Not without risk, however IMHO the downside risk is being mitigated and there is considerable upside potential. TA is also looking more favourable.
    However, there are seldom gains without some risk so DYOR and make your own decisions accordingly.
    Agree with all those viewpoints. I'm picking it may clinch 20c mark in the short term.

Beagle me old mate — you into this one as well as Blis

Currently has all the same characteristics as Blis

To multi baggers at once maybe
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle me old mate — you into this one as well as Blis

Currently has all the same characteristics as Blis

To multi baggers at once maybe

..your'e onto it Winner. Throw Truscreen in the mix and go for the Trifecta like me. REAL hard earned money on all three...(just don't tell Balance please re Truscreen because we had words today LOL)

WDT is a long hold for me (this time) and making good gains IN IoT and sales generally.......paid 26c I think for some many years ago. Been in and out over the years. Should see 20c easy enough if SP continues steady as she goes.
    Have a Gr8day.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Honestly their IoT side of business is looking pretty good. Obviously i'm just basing this on reports and no insider info. Sales growth yoy and margins improving. There was a drag down from old motors and hopefully that becomes a non-existent factor in due time.

Also they've hinted at an IoT contract with a company who already works with them.

One to watch IMO. Balance sheet is actually pretty good too (ignoring accumulated losses). If they can be profitable this year this will be a good one lol
    I'm also a recent holder of this stock, as I think their business has started to turn a corner - a new generation product available at a time when customers/companies are just beginning to understand the power of IoT.

BUT I think the balance sheet risk is actually quite high. Debt levels are high (lets hear it for a low interest rate environment) and the mismatch between debtors/creditors is never something I like to see. I get the impression they launched IoT about 5 years too early for a market that wasn't ready for their 'big idea'.

Still, my small-ish stake represents a calculated risk. Hope that the mgmt team have their heads screwed on the right way!

Lucky Asia sales make up less than 10% of the total revenue stream.. so no impact from coronovirus. Nice little dip on low volume topped up.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Lucky Asia sales make up less than 10% of the total revenue stream.. so no impact from coronovirus. Nice little dip on low volume topped up.
    Bigger dip so far today. Something more systemic...???

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Bigger dip so far today. Something more systemic...???
    not on $14,000 worth of shares and look its back up to 17c.

Low volumes creating buying opportunities