sharetrader
Page 113 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1492

Yeah I hear what you're saying but my money's still on downward pressure toward the issue price. Happy to be proven wrong but with the US situation how it is I think it's inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Big dumper knocked the S P down to .07
    Guilty as charged .076 yesterday and .075 today. I did sell everything got through the rights offer.

Yes, the SP will trend down close to 5c in the absence of any positive news over the next few weeks and it’d be an opportunity to buy back. This is not dissimilar to SKT, SKC or other recent capital raising initiatives wherein the SP is pegged back due to profit taking.

Disc: hold some in long term portfolio
    Last edited by Paradox; 28-07-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Yeah I hear what you're saying but my money's still on downward pressure toward the issue price. Happy to be proven wrong but with the US situation how it is I think it's inevitable
    Yeah kind of agree.
    I had a head rush and bought a bunch at 7.5 but I think this is only primed to go toward 5 or 6 cents.
    I don't see any good announcements coming. Most Companies are deferring capital spending, so the next few quarters could be bleak.
    That said I think they'll survive and long term will do OK, there was some good signs pre covid

Good to see directors with increased skin in this game. Peter Barnes now owning nearly 700,000 shares, Steven Hodgson increased his holding from 7.7m to 10.3m shares.

Add to this East West Manafacturing also showing great confidence in Wellington Drive by taking their share of the company through to 12.8% from 10.3% ( an increase of approx 180m shares)

They must all see value and growth ahead for WDT.
    Have a Gr8day.

WDT looks to have ground down already in anticipation of today's interim results showing a hit from COVID but with the GM's positive assertion that the company is geared to respond as things improve. General thoughts? I'm considering a small stake to see where this goes... Not currently a holder.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by thebusinessman View Post
    WDT looks to have ground down already in anticipation of today's interim results showing a hit from COVID but with the GM's positive assertion that the company is geared to respond as things improve. General thoughts? I'm considering a small stake to see where this goes... Not currently a holder.
    I've been in/out of WDT as I liked the story. I wouldn't be considering holding again until there is a firm uptrend in both the FA and TA. Lots of other good NZX companies in firm uptrends. JMHO. Disc - not holding.

Guru

.06 Lowest price for a while will we head any lower ?

History would say it will go lower
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

A lot will depend on the next update.
    Just how badly have sales fallen away.
    How long until it recovers.
    The potential is this can go lower still.
    I think 5-6 cents range.
    If the next announcement is bad with no bounce back in sales then sure it'll be lower.
    5c capital raise may end up looking expensive in a few months time.

WDT must be the unluckiest company on the NZX -- just as looks like a miracle is about to happen and WDT is going to be great something always comes along to snuff that dream out.

Even the IoT isn't to going to save ....they make a great thing off it but it just keeps them in the game.

Will fortune ever shine on them ...doubt it