sharetrader
Page 110 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1492
    Advanced Member

The IoT is a huge and growing sector. WDT are 'well positioned' if they can convert position into sales.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    The IoT is a huge and growing sector. WDT are 'well positioned' if they can convert position into sales.
    Medium-term I agree, but also there's plenty of other companies who are probably in better positions. Down 17% as we speak and not much on the buy side.

I get a bit concerned about insiders offloading when large moves like this occur with no news...

Disc. relunctant holder
    Last edited by Caesius; 30-06-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Possibly against better judgement, I've participated in the rights offer. On the one hand I am concerned what a table showing the number of times they've put their hats out over the years would look like, but on the other hand I was impressed by the figures for the last year or so before COVID.

I'm new to these offers, but am I right in thinking the SP is generally expected to slip toward offer price (5 cps) in the short term after close date?

Yeah I feel the same, my worst performing share, at least participating in the offer will average my cost price down a bit. Hopefully they can get back on track the other side of Covid 19.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    ...... I'm new to these offers, but am I right in thinking the SP is generally expected to slip toward offer price (5 cps) in the short term after close date?
    Not always..... if the cash raise has been well managed it can signal an increase in SP (as the company's equity situation has hopefully improved.)

AFT and VGL spring to mind as recent recent examples where those that participated have seen the SP increase since the raise. NTL is an example of badly managed equity raising over many years....JMHO. DYOR.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-07-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Did u guys go for some extra or just allocation?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-bobby View Post
    Did u guys go for some extra or just allocation?
    I went for more...... call me crazy! (hoping for DCA to improve my position.)

I went for more too... You're crazy Left Field!

Outside thinking.

lol.....we're both crazy..... what could possibly go wrong!?

You're crazy Left Field!

I'm going to decide if/how many on Monday.

I'm 95% sure it will be a question of how many rather than if, but a few more days of inaction won't hurt.