sharetrader
Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Hunter hall bailed out of NZ Farming Systems .... I see they have an interest in thsi dog as well .... maybe sick and tired of NZ investments and getting rid of these as well

No doubt about it ... summin up eh

......if this co. is a dog Winner then every other co. must be a rabid mongrel!! show me a better co. with such upside potential. they are producing highly applicable and much needed products for todays energy reduction drives. they currently sell around $1m of there EDR? (brushless)motors a week. there are supermarkets in the US alone that run over 600 such motors in their refrigeration units. India has just passed regulations to force the use of such motors. I happened to be watching the trades yesterday in WDT...someone was feeding parcels of 75000 to the market and they were snapped up immediately, so yes I also think something is "going down".....and I dont mean the share price. (i think over 900000 changed hands yesterday)
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....they currently sell around $1m of there EDR? (brushless)motors a week. .....
    There's a chart in their half year report that sort of shows $6m sales of ECR things for the last 6 months ... that seems to be about $1m a month ... not week

Problem is that the motors seemed to cost a $1m a month as well ... gross margin zilch

Total 6 months revenues of everything about $10 ... full year forecast if everything goes to plan just under $30m and still forecasting continued losses even on this huge increase in sales

Yep plenty of action in WDT shares over the last few days - over 4 mill shares changed hands and the price has fallen from 12 cents to 10.3 cents to 10 cents to 9 cents in that time ..... most would say that is selling pressure ... but no doubt that buyer snapping them them up is happy as larry

Thats how I see it ... but then what would I know ... and apologies for calling it a dog

.....apology not required WINNER but accepted anyway!....and I stand corrected on turnover, was just going from memory and trying to sound intelligent.....bugger blew it again! But I do stand by my thoughts of them being a co with great potential ( possibly short/medium term). Im gonna keep a good eye on them with finger ready on the "buy" key.
    Have a Gr8day.

Great - Still need to sort out their profitability problem - sell the motors at cost currently

No keen buyers today? Whats up?

Winner, from what i remember reading the report...arent they to undertake cost cutting measures to provide decent margins?

Believe when I see it...I do like the idea of this company but has been too many promises and never delivered. Still, we have been through one of the greatest financial meltdowns and to increase revenue has been a feat in its own. If only they had a little more cash the market might not be so fidgety...will they get through without having to raise more?

Was one of the first shares I owned...but sold out at 40 something cents and never been tempted to get back in. Will be for a trade, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    Winner, from what i remember reading the report...arent they to undertake cost cutting measures to provide decent margins?

Believe when I see it...I do like the idea of this company but has been too many promises and never delivered. Still, we have been through one of the greatest financial meltdowns and to increase revenue has been a feat in its own. If only they had a little more cash the market might not be so fidgety...will they get through without having to raise more?

Was one of the first shares I owned...but sold out at 40 something cents and never been tempted to get back in. Will be for a trade, perhaps.
    The thing thst must be a concern is that their gross margin at the moment is almost zilch (revenues $11m ... cost of the things they sod $11m) but over the next 6 months they are going to turn this around (sell $23m of things that cost $17m). Thats some turn around and massive cost savings ... seeing they ahve put it in a forecast must be true

And that is before the operating expenses of $17-$18m a year forecast

In their report they said '.... almost all sales reported during the half
    year were from stocks built and purchased before these improvements were completed' which sort of suggests that they must have a very long supply chain and have plenty of things in stock at any time

Never mind ... interesting stuff and maybe a turn around is happening .... but previous forecasts have been pretty useless .... like in January when they were on the scrounge for punters money they confidently forecast 2009 revenues to be $40m ... and now they have a forecast of $28m ..... what happened 300,000 units they hoped to sell

One day maybe they will recover the $55m losses over the years ... but the shareprice chart tells a story

.....if they can keep increasing turnover the way they are forecasting then it shudnt be difficult to turn a profit by minor cost savings.....personally Im hopeful on this one and think their product range is solid, applicable and internationally " in vogue" ( re energy reductions and environmental issues). fingers crossed. does anyone know if this technology they use was developed here in NZ?
    Have a Gr8day.

Yep. All NZ made and heaps of Patents. I am STILL holding on to mine. I would buy some but I think they will need more cash so will wait for the next issue! And the next one and the next one

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
    Yep. All NZ made and heaps of Patents. I am STILL holding on to mine. I would buy some but I think they will need more cash so will wait for the next issue! And the next one and the next one
    No Way! The company is worthless.......nothing more than a stock tip. There is massive uncertainty here. I wont be putting any of my money here.
    h2