sharetrader
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,124 of 1124

Yeah I hear what you're saying but my money's still on downward pressure toward the issue price. Happy to be proven wrong but with the US situation how it is I think it's inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Big dumper knocked the S P down to .07
    Guilty as charged .076 yesterday and .075 today. I did sell everything got through the rights offer.

Yes, the SP will trend down close to 5c in the absence of any positive news over the next few weeks and itd be an opportunity to buy back. This is not dissimilar to SKT, SKC or other recent capital raising initiatives wherein the SP is pegged back due to profit taking.

Disc: hold some in long term portfolio
    Last edited by Paradox; 28-07-2020 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Yeah I hear what you're saying but my money's still on downward pressure toward the issue price. Happy to be proven wrong but with the US situation how it is I think it's inevitable
    Yeah kind of agree.
    I had a head rush and bought a bunch at 7.5 but I think this is only primed to go toward 5 or 6 cents.
    I don't see any good announcements coming. Most Companies are deferring capital spending, so the next few quarters could be bleak.
    That said I think they'll survive and long term will do OK, there was some good signs pre covid

Good to see directors with increased skin in this game. Peter Barnes now owning nearly 700,000 shares, Steven Hodgson increased his holding from 7.7m to 10.3m shares.

Add to this East West Manafacturing also showing great confidence in Wellington Drive by taking their share of the company through to 12.8% from 10.3% ( an increase of approx 180m shares)

They must all see value and growth ahead for WDT.
    Have a Gr8day.