sharetrader
Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    So you are suggesting you speak for the site. We will see, one of us will be right, of that we can agree.

.......and I for one suspect ANNA you will be completely.........right! The recovery story is starting to build (admittedly from a low base), however the signs are there for all to see including the latest take-up by EVERY DIRECTOR OF THEIR FULL ENTITLEMENT...........in some cases many 100,000's of shares.......surely the most encouraging sign yet of the current turnaround. In my opinion these are the stories to make money on.........remember these shares were once the equivalent of $4 or $5 I believe......that's a huge OUCH! for some but equally a HUGE OPPORTUNITY NOW for others.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......and I for one suspect ANNA you will be completely.........right! The recovery story is starting to build (admittedly from a low base), however the signs are there for all to see including the latest take-up by EVERY DIRECTOR OF THEIR FULL ENTITLEMENT...........in some cases many 100,000's of shares.......surely the most encouraging sign yet of the current turnaround. In my opinion these are the stories to make money on.........remember these shares were once the equivalent of $4 or $5 I believe......that's a huge OUCH! for some but equally a HUGE OPPORTUNITY NOW for others.
    That's what they were saying about Rakon at 40 cents, and Provenco at 10 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That's what they were saying about Rakon at 40 cents, and Provenco at 10 cents.
    We will see, one of us will be right, of that we can agree.

One director took $15,000 worth, the others took $2,000 to $5,000 - I am so UNDERwhelmed!

If the directors really believe, they would have taken hundreds of thousands as they can access placement stock.

Fact is, they are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries and benefits every year so why not put in a few bob as a sign of good faith - and it looks like it worked a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One director took $15,000 worth, the others took $2,000 to $5,000 - I am so UNDERwhelmed!

If the directors really believe, they would have taken hundreds of thousands as they can access placement stock.

Fact is, they are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries and benefits every year so why not put in a few bob as a sign of good faith - and it looks like it worked a treat!

......GOT A BIT BURN'T DID WE BALANCE??? (oh no, not $4-$5?!!)........nows your chance to start recouping.
    Have a Gr8day.

Run very fast away

......GOT A BIT BURN'T DID WE BALANCE??? (oh no, not $4-$5?!!)........nows your chance to start recouping.
    I appreciate your concern for Balance, albeit he/she appears very capable of looking after things, but really there is no need to YELL as my mother would say!

Relax, GR8DAY.

I have sat in on presentations by WDT as far back as 2002 and did not find the company's 'profit just round the bend' as credible or believable.

So sad to disappoint you but have never thought about putting a single cent into WDT.

I lost a few $$$ on Provenco though, ouch!

Regardless of what has happened or been said in the past, the numbers tell the tale.
    WDT is turning things around there is no doubt about that. Whether this can continue to meaningful profitability remains to be seen.
    If one believes the management it can happen...and there are enough new faces there that I believe they have taken a new direction....hearing how things were 10 years or even 2 years ago is getting a bit tiresome. Would be more interested to hear comments on the last years performance....thanks Anna for yours.
    For what it's worth, I think they'll make it.
    In fact, just about feeling brave enough now to buy some WDT.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    Actually I started the new thread because I was sick of reading all the rubbish about this company from people and wanted to point out that the price and volumes were both up, nothing more. Also I note that the rights issue was oversubscribed by 130 odd %.
    Might be time for another new thread? The above was posted 19-12-2005.