sharetrader
Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

I wouldn't be surprised to see another capital raising unless east/west convert their options sometime next year.
    The Company has stated they will focus on growth soon....that will cost something.
    I am not at all concerned if they raise money for this.
    I will be concerned if they can't maintain reasonable margins...

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see another capital raising unless east/west convert their options sometime next year.
    The Company has stated they will focus on growth soon....that will cost something.
    I am not at all concerned if they raise money for this.
    I will be concerned if they can't maintain reasonable margins...
    Greg presented to a bunch of broker's the other day (my man was there). Greg told them that the trend in margin continues to be a positive one and the East/West deal will deliver additional margin to WDT.

As I see it the first year for Greg was about right sizing WDT (he made 70+ people redundant), year two was about getting the operations/margins working (when he started margins were 2%, now well over 20%) and next year is about increased profitable sales. I agree that year three sales growth (at good margin) is the turnaround story coming home but with Greg having delivered on nearly everything to date I believe (and are invested for) a continuation of him delivering on what he says he will do.

Sp action says to me a capital raising is on the way.

My view of SP is that you are seeing the natural selling of a stock after it has risen. The company just released Q3 result which shows margins continuing to improve. Lets see how your call goes in the next month Balance, my money says there will be no CR, will be interesting to see who is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp action says to me a capital raising is on the way.
    It's not going to happen....yet...IMO
    Unless east/west have said they will not take up their options or Greg has some serious expansion planned...
    I would imagine he is happy to play this reasonably conservatively at this stage given the history.
    But hey, what the hell do I know...anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    My view of SP is that you are seeing the natural selling of a stock after it has risen. The company just released Q3 result which shows margins continuing to improve. Lets see how your call goes in the next month Balance, my money says there will be no CR, will be interesting to see who is right.
    Ross may be gone but the old guard remains - look into the history of this company carefully.

Yes the old guard is still there & that bothers me as well. Does Greg Allen have complete control ?

Sellers holding out at 26c today. Not many. Don't blame them either.

Back to 28 cents I see. This baby is going to come alive one day.

Oh just noticed it was only 1000 shares. Pretty small.