sharetrader
Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

.....Im expecting some real good news on this one come next report. Will remain on my pick list for the 2014m comp........put on about 50/60% so far this year I think but still a long way to go.IMHO.
    Have a Gr8day.

.......sorry just checked, put on over 100% over the last 12mnths. I'll be very surprised (and disappointed) if next year doesnt show the same gains........providing the directors continue doing as they PROMISED!!! (so far so good directors)
    Have a Gr8day.

Yes I agree. Watched their AGM video. Not many present which is understandable. Have done much reading on the new WDT and am impressed with the direction they are now taking. Simply can't understand why Ross Green was left to ran the company so long with losses continuing to mount. This has been a very unloved company. Disc. Holding.

......Im feeling pretty confident (hopeful?) that this could all fall into place and be a nice steady earner for new shareholders at the current pricing.........they've got a lot of ground to make up before they make some long suffering shareholders happy, but Im thinking they are now on track to perform as the "DIRECTORS PROMISED" (turn the volume up here)!! How could they get it wrong anyway .....after all they operate in the No.1 21st century industry................. "ENERGY SAVINGS" (improve the bottom line/save the planet)
    Have a Gr8day.

Got this on your watchlist still Moosie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottman View Post
    Oh just noticed it was only 1000 shares. Pretty small.
    I would call it manipulation - it's happened before with this stock (and a few others). Notice sellers now coming in at 27c.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Yes I see that. They are nearing the end of their turnaround phase with substantial increase in margin gained and positive EBITDA next year. Then the growth phase will start. Good times and not before too long.

As for the 'old guard' that is being dealt to with changes in the pipeline or with some execution of change already in progress. i.e Dr Lisbeth Jacobs. Dr Rick Boven retiring.

https://nzx.com/companies/WDT/announcements/236691

WDT starting to gather a bit of pace, albeit slow but surely. 26/ 27 this week. More buyers lining up. Very few sellers. Looks like this will be the year they break even.

.....anyone know when the next lot of (hopefully) positive news will be released? Havnt heard much for a while so SP is drifting a bit (nothing to worry about).......always the best time to be doing some further topping-up?
    Have a Gr8day.