sharetrader
Page 107 of 127 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1664

Thread: Nzd.usd

Hybrid View

Testing .7500
    I think this break down further. However I'm not putting $ on it yet.

Well that support didn't hold that i previously mentioned. No bullish divergence materialsed and I sat on the side.

However I noticed a whole lot of resistance at .75 last night so I shorted right on .75 in anticipation of a break of .7450. That never happened and the price stayed between .75 and .7450. Trade currently locked in 13 pips so nothing to worry about - a little win is better than none at all! Depending on what happens with the Asian session I may exit at .7450 if the level shows no signs of breaking.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

hi razor, i would just be a little carefull in shorting here as i think we may see a short squeeze which should provide a jump higher and therefore much better levels to short from.

Hi DA

Thanks for the heads up. I got my trailing stop taken out at +13 pips so a bit of nothing really. Like you say there may be a better retrace which to sort off. Good luck!

BTW are you going long on any rally? I notice you tend to do a lot of counter trend moves successfully.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

hi guys , short squeeze on 75 under pressure could be up to 76 .

i am long but only to scalp pips on the way up to better shorting levels , if we are fortunate may get to 76.

long 74.10 but very carefull .

that should do for the bounce and have closed out long trades on nzd 110 + and two long aud trades 170 + 210 +.

shorts should go on against stops at 76 .30 in the kiwi and aud 1.0020 .

so set up orders as close as you are offered to these levels .

i favour more weakness in aud usd than nzd usd, so two short positions to one on short ratio.

i have spent a bit of time looking through the longer time frame charts and its starting to look like we may be close to a relevant medium term low in the next couple of weeks.

targets for the aud are around 95 and 72 for the kiwi , i would expect this to be the final downleg into these price targets where we should see a bottom in price .

i would expect the same with the equity markets.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    that should do for the bounce and have closed out long trades on nzd 110 + and two long aud trades 170 + 210 +.

shorts should go on against stops at 76 .30 in the kiwi and aud 1.0020 .

so set up orders as close as you are offered to these levels .

i favour more weakness in aud usd than nzd usd, so two short positions to one on short ratio.
    loaded up on aud shorts .9990 and .9980 stop 1.0000

5 waves down and 3 wave correction from calculated top.

can take large positions as stop is risking 20 pips and 10 pips only

What a relief that all sovereign debt issues can be fixed by pumping a little more liquidity into the markets. i thought it may take a little longer than a week to fix the mess but hey what do i know. yeah right.

short and short and short but not yet , kiwi and aussie may run a little but what a gift .

loss of -20 , -20 , -10 pips last trade.

Looks like both EUR and NZD shorts would have been doing very well.