sharetrader
Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1664

Thread: Nzd.usd

Attachment 4057Big picture aussie , looks like a triangle on daily,

this is what im hoping could be a ride for 800+ pips to the short side.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    hi pumice , there was a nice long this week on the aud , i tried to post in over the weekend but i think the sharetrader site was down , never mind plenty more where that came from.

3 long trades on at 1.012 1.018 1.020 for currently + 520 pips , i think we may see a retrace from here but it should be quite shallow, i will target 1.0480 area to close longs and reverse for a short.

the internal waves suggest one more wave higher from here.
    the final wave higher did eventually materialise but with a more significant retrace than i anticipated , i kept the faith in the count and got another long position on .

the rsi has been a reasonable indicator of trend change when it has entered overbought and is currently hinting at an uptrend that may struggle higher from here .

target was 1.0480 which was touched but i will hang on for a little more then look for a short entry gl

+ 1200 pips

the final wave higher did eventually materialise but with a more significant retrace than i anticipated , i kept the faith in the count and got another long position on .

the rsi has been a reasonable indicator of trend change when it has entered overbought and is currently hinting at an uptrend that may struggle higher from here .

target was 1.0480 which was touched but i will hang on for a little more then look for a short entry gl

+ 1200 pips

Cheers DA, was a solid rally by the AUD.
    I'm waiting on the sidelines until the market turns down again.

+ 1200 pips
    seems like a logical place to close longs , 3 failed attempts to break 1.0530 at channel resistance

closed for 1300+ pips at 1.0520

shorts on 1.0520 stops at 1.0560

i feel there may be more upside into 1.06 - 1.07 but time for a retracement and may be wrong and this could be the start of a more signifcant move south.

seems like a logical place to close longs , 3 failed attempts to break 1.0530 at channel resistance

closed for 1300+ pips at 1.0520

shorts on 1.0520 stops at 1.0560

i feel there may be more upside into 1.06 - 1.07 but time for a retracement and may be wrong and this could be the start of a more signifcant move south.
    forex markets coiling tight for a big move , still like the downside with various shorts on .

forex markets coiling tight for a big move , still like the downside with various shorts on .
    weekly looking bearishAttachment 4082

weekly looking bearishAttachment 4082
    still holding short with 2 shorts on from 1.0570 and 1.0530 + 800 pips

target aroung 1.01 where i would expect some reaction , where is everyone?

Attachment 4110

Nice trades DA

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Nice trades DA
    hey miner , how's the u trades going , its been pretty dead around here lately , shame really as there has been some awesome trade set ups.

hey miner , how's the u trades going , its been pretty dead around here lately , shame really as there has been some awesome trade set ups.
    Picked up some respectable pips on a few NZD shorts.
    Do you think the the AUD and NZD downtrend will hold over the medium to longer term?