sharetrader
Page 73 of 167 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nzd.usd

Hi FTG
    hay there could be a few pip on offer but I dont see it as a major turning point!
    imho: i was wrong at .7550 thinking it wouldn't go any higher,nothing new is coming out of RBNZ so if they raise rates again could easily expect to see the upper levels of Arcos butterfly being reached on page 35.
    in your favour FTG its looking like an ascending triangle on the daily .7935 level which could now act as support possibly

anyone got any thoughts on the weekly butterfly that has formed X mar 2005, A mid 2006, B @ C early 2007 its got a pretty tight 127 xa ab=cd ,314 bc all around 79 ish. i have been looking at failed patterns as a bullish confirmation to poss mid 80s . sorry about the charts hopefully peat will help me later

there is also a deep bearish crab inside the butterfly with an x point oct 2005 and same A B C POINTS with a d projection around 79 ish , however after all that i still cant get too excited about a imminent reversal, i think picking a top on the kiwi is seat of your pants stuff and still prefer a buy on dips

quote:Originally posted by Steve

quote:Originally posted by Viking

They keep saying due to inflation, insterest rate goes up~ and Fuel price been one of the key factor which "fuel" the inflation rate.

Now the interest rate hike drives up the NZD value~~~ but we import petrol, don't we~~ another words if NZD is not as high as it is now~~~ how much more expensive will our fuel be, and how much higher the inflation rate will become~~~

and Cullum still considering intervening the intereat rate??? [xx(]
    Viking, just remember that DR Cullen is a DR of history or something like that, not economics or commerce etc...
    Indeed~ well but I thought he would at least have some sense on these things~

~ A lesson man learn from history, is that man never learn from history~ Maybe a good quote for Dr C~ []
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    --- Albert Einstein

one small step for man one giant leap for me

So it could be a bit early to short the NZD then?
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

it doesnt look like there has been much hesitation through the fib pattern and just simple trend lines are all intact so i would say not

Hi Guys

I posted this before in June but just to compare where we are at again, this moster Brown hatched in 2004-2006 shows the possibility that the mid 8000's could print

arco

First time I have watched this pair tonight,does it usually move this slow or does it speed up at certain times?.

Cheers
    miner