sharetrader
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: AUD.USD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    I've gone long @ 1.0002. With a target of 90+ pips but might extend this later in the day.

Also long Eur/USD @ 1.3511 and short NZD/EUR @ .5557.

Im down 80 pips so far this month after being up 920 pips last Month. Still on target for 10% per month if I can sqeeze 250+ pip out of the above 3 crosses.

Closed the Aud/USD pair @ 1.0109 for + 107 pips.

Got stopped out of NZD/EUR for -28 pips bit have now gone long @ .5582.

EUR/USD still open for over 100pips so far but this is a long term play so will see what happens

As for the aud/usd have placed 2 orders. 1 long at 1.048 to target 1.0232, and sell at 1.0091 to target the 1.0007 mark.

GBP/JPY If Trend Change - Looks Nicely BULLISH?? :idea:

http://www.screencast.com/users/navy...3-cd878922b9e0

Hope it helps
    rgds
    Zarif

Welldoen Dragonz mate Bravo Trading.

Unsure mate If you trade AUd/CAD But if want have a Look at it say on 1hr 4hr etc Time frames has a Beautiful "Butterfly" taht can be netted as a Nice Short I am small swing short on this at present

Good Luck to us all

rgds

WOW Not one Fx Posting here For now Since 18th Feb 2011 - so some six odd weeks.

Please any who want Give me a shout on Skype : zarif786 (UK) will gladly add you in my Skype room And also I have a noce Google room taht if you want you can join and we can have rapport and discussions and trade and ideas views sharig etc.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rum/zaktraders

Looking forward to seeing all those atht are interested in Trading Fx, Oil ( Us and Brent) Gold Silver ES FTSE DAX - to mention an few

rgds
    Zorrro ( aka zarif)

Our Dedicated Chatroom is now Open

Go to: www.koolpips.com

When get there Click on : Chat Room

No Registration needed or passwords etc

Please use OPERA , Google CHROME , Mozilla Firefox as Internet explorer seems to be playing up ( old scripts)

rgds Zarif

if there is any one out there interested , nice short right now on aussie , low risk !

Hi guys

Just looking at the charts.... on the 1hr there seems to be a triangle with all moving averages under the price indicating a possible long if the price breaks to the topside?

Attachment 3558
    Last edited by RazorX; 26-08-2011 at 05:33 PM.
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

hi razorx , well done hope you got plenty , lost on this one about 70 pips.
    was a great set up confirmed with expectation of correction in sp but didnt come off .
    nice one

Hi Dumbass

A nice, if a somewhat violent breakout! The entry candle (The one that opened above the purple line) moved a whole 84 pips in one hour - Would have been a nice scalp on the lower time frames! The stop (Red line in my image) needed to be placed under my trend indicator (Grey and red line).
    Close out this morning with about 60 pips.

All indicators are still confirming a long trade so maybe an opportunity next week to re-enter long?

Attachment 3564
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

Banned

My maths entered me at 1.0574 for a short and looks like a bit of momentum building for a push south