sharetrader
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD.USD

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    The AUDUSD could be looking for a rise in the short-term...
    24 hours later, the AUDUSD has recovered to where it was at yesterdays post, having dropped 1c overnight and recovering it back.

Perhaps I was a day too early, or have I just given it another kiss of death?
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Anyone else long on Aussie? Have being holding for a few days now and feel it could start to push up to .92 over this week. The strong economy in Aussie and the commodity price rises should support the A$. The only downside is if people think the US will not go into reccession and no more interest rate cuts by the Fed. Any thoughts?

hi

looks like a good long

from an elliot wave potential count

running in a third wave of a bigger third wave , very likely to take out previous high and probably test parity on longer time frame

risk limit 89.24

Thanks for that chart. It has already gone through 0.92 but not held up. Will be interesting to see when profit takers knock it back and if it will head towards 93. Hoping anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevl View Post
    Thanks for that chart. It has already gone through 0.92 but not held up. Will be interesting to see when profit takers knock it back and if it will head towards 93. Hoping anyway.
    Got stopped out at 0.9111 last night. It appears to be just a special spike down for my stop. Who says they don't hunt stops!

Yes strange night last night on equities and currencies. Did not get stopped out and have enjoyed the recovery since. given the reaction to the fed notes i expect the Aus/usd to start to push 0.925 today and have bet accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Bilo View Post
    Got stopped out at 0.9111 last night. It appears to be just a special spike down for my stop. Who says they don't hunt stops!
    now thats a bitch, you nailed that swing low to the absolute pip

Quote Originally Posted by dumbass View Post
    now thats a bitch, you nailed that swing low to the absolute pip
    Thanks D. Yes Bs.
    I could be proud of it. But is not the first time. I felt that they really go out of their way at times. Whoever they are, they can obviously see far more than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevl View Post
    Yes strange night last night on equities and currencies. Did not get stopped out and have enjoyed the recovery since. given the reaction to the fed notes i expect the Aus/usd to start to push 0.925 today and have bet accordingly
    I had been trying to trade the big butterfly to return to ~.94 as in November. I will just have to go back to trading pieces of it during days if these stops keep getting taken out. The further i put them away the further the curve seems to bend towards them..I thought ~100 points would have been enough..

seriously unlucky Bilo. Was wrong about the move up yesterday myself but as Aussie has gone sideways am holding my long position for the expected breakout. Am doing small trades between .917 and .920 at the moment